New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Albino Slug

Started by Indra, September 24, 2008, 07:34:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DUFFATRON

LOVE ILOM! Korova Binge Bar is one of my favorite Bucket tracks.  Can\'t wait to see Big B in Cambridge this Sunday, and hopefully pick up Albino Slug

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

severedhand

anyone know how much albino slug and frankenstein brothers are gonna run price wise at the shows??

ZQ

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

severedhand

yeah I\'m working with $80 this evening. between beer/cds. haha!

severedhand

October 10, 2008, 03:39:22 pm #19 Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 03:40:29 pm by severedhand
so the show last night for the most part kicked ass! I managed to capture a pretty good vid of gorey head stump and some photos and bits a bites of other slabs..I grabbed frankenstein brothers and albino slug.. I\'m pretty angry at the venue though.. TLA .. because my friend got thrown out..after being thrown on stage against his will.. I mean he weighs like 120 lbs and 2 270+ lbs grown men through him up to crowd surf and eventually the flow of the crowd through him on stage.. and so the bouncers grabbed him harshly and through him out of the show.. I mean why is it everytime assholes have to ruin a show moshing and grabbing people up... I wish I was their with my friend because somehow we got separated.. I would have punched that dude dead in his face...

just my two cents.. I hope buckets reads this and if you were offended it was not on purpose..he was tossed on stage against his will..

thanx for listening

beelzeBob

Crowd surfing is so...80\'s.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

jrabin93

Albino Slug is indeed a great album, I love Siege Engine :)
The Black Album #375 Bucketheadland Blueprints #19 Buckethead Painting Print 3 #3 Cyborg Slunks #3

severedhand

October 12, 2008, 03:01:34 am #22 Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 03:02:03 am by severedhand
my fav tracks on albino slug so far would have to be electric bell blanket.. which sort of reminds me of something by Dick Dale..and of course siege engine..

Duckhead

Wow - some people are really impatient to get this album - check this out on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280276854318&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123 it\'s already up to $28.99 and still has a day left.

severedhand

I wanna keep an eye on that auction. I\'m curious how much some will pay. haha!

beelzeBob

QuoteWow - some people are really impatient to get this album - check this out on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280276854318&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123 it\'s already up to $28.99 and still has a day left.

I know what it is like to not get to go to the shows and have an oppurtunity to buy tour only cds. I understand those that would pay alot of money to get a cd right now. The more people rave about it the more you want it and the less you can wait for it.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Duckhead

I know what it is like to not get to go to the shows and have an oppurtunity to buy tour only cds. I understand those that would pay alot of money to get a cd right now. The more people rave about it the more you want it and the less you can wait for it.

BeezleBob, you are very incisive - I like that. You always hit me with a little reality. Yeah, I know what you mean, living in Hawaii means no shows for me and waiting for everything. I guess I\'m just more patient and frugal. I work hard for my money and paying twice as much as needed to get it earlier seems like a waste of money to me. I do see a correlation between between trying to obtain overpriced instant material gratification and the economic downfall we are in. People should be smarter about spending thier money. I\'m seeing BH in Arizona next month and will get AS then if the merch table doesn\'t sell out otherwise I will wait for the release on TDRS.  Don\'t get me wrong, I would love to have a copy now but I can wait.

slunkatron

If you are willing to pay that much for it, you might as well download it and donate the extra $15 to Buckethead on here.  Then just buy the album when it comes out.  This way everyone that matters gets their money.

glassblojo

only 2 hours left and it\'s up to 59 bucks with shipping!
i can understand wanting something really bad, but that\'s a little ridiculous!
the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look silly in retrospect.
dck #19
isot #556
cs #209
bp #341
quackers #162
painting 5 #78

glassblojo

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
IT SOLD FOR............................................................................................................  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!$100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can\'t get my head around it,
some people obviously have more money than they know what to do with, and no patience whatsoever
just can\'t believe it........
the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look silly in retrospect.
dck #19
isot #556
cs #209
bp #341
quackers #162
painting 5 #78