New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

in search of the on ebay

Started by glassblojo, August 10, 2008, 12:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

glassblojo

just wanted to let everyone know that i won in search of the set #556 on ebay today for $213! i\'m so stoked, i was unable to get the limited edition when it came out, and have been waiting for my chance. i\'ve seen it go for over $400 on ebay so i\'m stoked to have gotten this one so close to the original price.
i\'m cocoa for cuckoo puffs!
the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look silly in retrospect.
dck #19
isot #556
cs #209
bp #341
quackers #162
painting 5 #78

Jordanatron

Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

slunkatron

Really cool!  Enjoy it as it is amazing.  It takes quite a while to digest it all.

Yeah I saw you won it, I couldn\'t have afforded the shipping to England  :(
~~~\\''/    <--- Albino Slug

glassblojo

i got my set of cd\'s today. happy happy, joy joy. it\'s set #556 one thing though on vol. 9 (that\'s the one in my set that has the different cover art) the cd on the inside says vol.10  the next one says vol. 10 also. so it\'s obviously a mistake, just wondering if anyone else had this happen. i\'m not complaining, big b was doing a lot of writing an error was bound to occur, he is only human... well maybe.
the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look silly in retrospect.
dck #19
isot #556
cs #209
bp #341
quackers #162
painting 5 #78

Congrats on getting the cd\'s.

Yeah I have heard of a few mistakes like that happening.... Bucket must of had a glitch ;D ;D

Enjoy the music.....
~~~\\''/    <--- Albino Slug

ella_mental

So, do you think Buckethead ever found the?  If he was in search of the, maybe he found it.  But if he found it then that would mean he is still in search of the.