New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

T-Shirts?

Started by portal_hoopty, October 27, 2007, 11:41:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

portal_hoopty

Travis, do you plan on putting any new shirts in the store by Christmas?

Travis

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting on new t-shirts. We have plans for new shirts but there have been so many music projects that those have gotten pushed to the back. We are just stating to get to shirts. I hope we can have some before Christmas, I\'m working on it.

BHBoss

QuoteSorry to everyone who has been waiting on new t-shirts. We have plans for new shirts but there have been so many music projects that those have gotten pushed to the back. We are just stating to get to shirts. I hope we can have some before Christmas, I\'m working on it.

Thats good to hear, can\'t wait to for the shirts.

Wires and Clips

Im glad to hear that theres new ones!! please bring back the brown buckethead/broom shirt if you can!

YellowFelix

I\'d be happy with a shirt that showed the album cover from Colma on the front.
My head is my only house unless it rains. - Don Van Vliet

Ramen

Whoah Travis your are awesome ;D ;D 8) 8) :P :P
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

cheapsk8

I love just black and white shirts... ;)

Langmanz

It would be nice if there were XL and XXL Tshirts available!!!!

I m kinda waiting for that to happen.
You Are What You IS, You Ain't What You Not!

rschuch

Well, as long as it\'s been mentioned ...
I have a design I did ... It\'s actually completed and film is output - I\'m just looking for someone to print it. I asked Travis to ask the "powers that be" not long ago and look into it for me. I\'m still waiting.

Any opinions or comments? If we can generate enough positive response, this is the place and time to do it! I would also like to put in my vote for XXL sizes, too!

BHBoss

^^ I\'d totally buy one of those if they were to be made.

rschuch

Then, if you wouldn\'t mind, let Travis know. I\'m donating the art and film for free. All I want is a few shirts (XXL!) for me and my family (all Buckethead fans!).

BHBoss

QuoteThen, if you wouldn\'t mind, let Travis know. I\'m donating the art and film for free. All I want is a few shirts (XXL!) for me and my family (all Buckethead fans!).

How do you want people to go about telling Travis, just have a group email Travis?

rschuch

How do you want people to go about telling Travis, just have a group email Travis?

I wouldn\'t know how to go about getting a group together to email him... I was just thinking anyone who sees this thread and likes the design to send him a personal email saying, "Yeah, I\'d buy that." If there\'s enough of a response, maybe he\'ll act on it.

Trouble is, I saw the thread kind of late and there\'s already 300 views on it, so if those people don\'t check back, they won\'t know there\'s an alternative to the existing shirts.

jigsaw

personally i think the design is to big.

I\'d like to see a Buckethead shirt that is  designed by bucket.

you are what you is

rschuch

You realize that\'s not an actual shirt, right? I just drew a t-shirt shape around the design to give an idea of what it\'d look like .... the image will be the standard size for shirts.

And if you\'d prefer a Buckethead designed shirt, I\'d just use a Sharpie or one of the acrylic paint pens or just acrylic paint with a brush and do one. BH\'s drawings/cd covers are all simple black and white sketches. If you don\'t freehand well, draw it in either white or black charcoal pencil first until you get it right then go over it with acrylic. Iron it in and the paint will stay, the charcoal washes out.