Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Peppers Ghost Reissue

Started by 2001, August 09, 2007, 09:40:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Travis, theres a few discs that I plan on ordering, Peppers Ghost included, I\'m wondering if I should just wait for Peppers Ghost to be repressed and just make one order, or if its going to take awhile then Ill just order the rest now and Peppers later.

Thanks

Travis

It will probably be a few weeks.

GirTheRobot

Good thing I got mine a week and a half ago ;)

Orn

Huh, I just got mine about a week ago.  Lucky timing, I guess.

Just ordered EMAC, CSS, Chicken Noodles, and CS2. Will get Peppers when its back along with the new Shin Terai (and whatever else Bucket may have put out by then) !

matt

Any word on the repressing as of now?

Travis

Yes. it\'s repressed and should just be a day or so. I may add them to the store tomorrow for those willing to wait a few days for them.

BHBoss

QuoteYes. it\'s repressed and should just be a day or so. I may add them to the store tomorrow for those willing to wait a few days for them.

This is good news, I was just about to order some albums but for some reason decided to wait. Now I can get this with the rest!!!

Boots

QuoteYes. it\'s repressed and should just be a day or so. I may add them to the store tomorrow for those willing to wait a few days for them.

Get ready to grab your shards, you slunkers. Pepper\'s Ghost will hardly disappoint!

Thank you for getting this back onto the catalog T-rav.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato