New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

still cant find it

Started by GiantRobot24, August 05, 2007, 09:16:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GiantRobot24

I still can not find a copy of cuckoo clocks of hell, im not sure if im allowed to do this or not but if someone has an extra copy or can get one could u please put it on ebay or Travis, if you have copies u could sell through the website it woudl be greatly apreciated thanks.

Slunker

GiantRobot24

ya, ive tryed that one before a couple times and today and when you check out it says that current quality available is 0

Nubbins

There\'s always one on ebay it seems, might be a little overpriced, but if you really want it...

Always check amazon first for anything, CD\'s, movies, books...dirt cheap for used suff.

Mozy_Bot

QuoteThere\'s always one on ebay it seems, might be a little overpriced, but if you really want it...

Always check amazon first for anything, CD\'s, movies, books...dirt cheap for used suff.

Good points.  Also you can usually go right to the label and buy it.  I\'m sure you could get a copy off e-bay for less than $20.
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

Goto bordersstores.com and check all of the stores around you. After they posted up at .tk that this cd was going the way of Bermuda Triangle, I checked bordersstores today and found one store around me that had one copy left.

Nubbins

QuoteGoto bordersstores.com and check all of the stores around you. After they posted up at .tk that this cd was going the way of Bermuda Triangle, I checked bordersstores today and found one store around me that had one copy left.

Wait, is this going out of print? Damn, I\'ll go buy a copy or two more today just to have them! This is the CD that disproves anyone that doubts Buckethead!

GiantRobot24

Ive been checking all sorts of stores and they all have them on backorder including tons of internet stores and i havent seen it on ebay forever

GiantRobot24

well i just got my copy off amazon for $30

Nubbins

You will not be dissappointed! Enjoy it  ;D

Jordanatron

Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Slunk-Override

I\'d recommend Boarders or another Book/Music store, but when I checked, all they had was Enter The Chicken
DCK - #357

MundaneSoul

As a heads up to everyone here, this wedge is rapidly going the way of Bermuda Triangle. I have a post over on the .tk boards if you\'d like more info.
Aquabot is sooooo gross.

nuff_said

it would be great if you could post a bit of your info here :)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

GiantRobot24

I just goy my copy today and it is amazing! Its up there with my favorite metal albums of all time