New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Top 10 Gibson Metal Solos of All Time

Started by ZQ, September 20, 2007, 05:34:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZQ

September 20, 2007, 05:34:53 pm Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:53:44 pm by ZQ
 BUCKETHEAD!!! ;D
http://www.gibson.com/en%2Dus/Lifestyle/Features/Top10MetalSolos%2DPartII/

HAPPY HAPPY to see....!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Music is his Life...he goes beyond it...the only shadow I can imagine...blackness that follows him...cast by spotlights.  While he hears our screams  :)

Buckethead Rulez!  

BIG HUGZ!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

superslidetail

Thats pretty cool.  No More Tears solo is incredible as well.  I couldn\'t find part one though.  

Welcome to Rossington Land

September 21, 2007, 01:15:42 am #2 Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 01:23:22 am by Rass1986
Any list that gives proper respect to buckethead is a friend of mine!  I prefer my Nottingham Lace with a little dose of Sultan\'s Massacre.

No More Tears is pretty fucking good!  Best Ozzy solo will always be "Mr. Crowley" though, for me.  Randy Rhoads RIP.  Most unique and unbelievable solo of all time.  To think how much material he had in him too.
Stephen Colbert (To Charles Darwin): If you do not come back from the grave to be tortured to death, you sir, are a coward.

minh

Wow, that\'s so cool and Buckethead isn\'t even endorsed by Gibson..lol I do find this true though.

"Although numerous guitar companies developed shred machines built to deliver the speed and precision that metal guitarists demanded, many players found that nothing could beat the rich tone and sheer playability of the Gibson Les Pauls, Flying Vs, and Explorers that inspired musicians in previous eras."

I guess Buckethead finds that true as well and no, I don\'t work for Gibson.