New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobretti

March 15, 2007, 09:25:03 am #90 Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:25:27 am by Cobretti
I only have Vol 4 at the moment (money was really tight for me) - getting ready to order the rest of the set though. I was wondering what to do - Travis said If I send my invoice number to him Bucket will create the rest of the set I already have.  I dont know if I should do this or order a full new set. If I order the rest of my set I was thinking I might not get a slip case box for them or a unique drawing on one, as other sets have. Its a good problem to have though :p

Travis

That\'s no quite what I said. If the full set reaches the end of it production, we will continue to offer individual discs to those that have already ordered at least one.
As those that have ordered individual discs have noticed the numbers on the discs are not the same. We entertained the idea of keeping the numbers the same for people that ordered individual discs but that proved to be impossible to do.
So, we won\'t create the rest of the set for you but we won\'t cut you off after the full set reaches the end of it\'s production.

Cobretti

Ahh I see - thanks for clearing it up Travis.  

Travis

My email inbox has been slammed with inquiries about the In Search OF The CD\'s. I know some people don\'t see this forum so they are a bit in the dark as to what is going on. I\'ll do an email to everyone who might be waiting on their disc but I thought I would post here again just to keep current.

All orders for the CD\'s placed on or before the 3rd of March have shipped.
If you have an order invoice dated on or before that date, your order has either arrived or if your in the U.S. should arrive over the coarse of this week.

If you ordered internationally, this is a bit trickier. Your order has been sent but because of travel time and particularly customs, your wait could be quite a bit longer. So far we have only had the post office lose 1 order and that was in the U.S. so it may seem like forever but I\'m sure your order will eventually show.

Now the rest of you that have ordered from the 4th of March to the present.
These orderers are still being made. I realize some of your orders are approaching the two week wait i warned about on the order form. We were hoping to get everyones order up to the current date out this week but it\'s become just too big a task. It looks like we will have a mass mailing the first of next week. I plan on having enough sets to get everybody\'s order
out at that time. A few of you will have waited more than two weeks for your order. I don\'t want to test anybody\'s patience. As always, if your tired of waiting you can contact me for a no questions asked cancellation and refund.

Lastly I want to thank everyone for your patience, even to those that emailed me have been polite, understanding and only concerned that their order may have been lost. I understand completely and I appreciate everyone\'s concerns and if you still have question feel free to contact me.

snubnog

My order arrived today! Thanks Travis!!! ;D ;D ;D

To give other international bots an idea of delivery times - I\'m in the UK, I ordered on the day of release (14th Feb) and it got held up in customs (and I was charged for the pleasure...heh). Hope that helps.

00Void

Hello all! First time poster long time Buckethead fan, about six years or so. Late yesterday I received my ISOT box set in the mail.......I\'m speechless......13 discs of music with covers hand drawn by the man himself ;D I\'m supposed to be at work right now, however due to my new collection of music I called in sick. Yep I called in sick to listen to ISOT ::) Muchas gracias to Travis and Buckethead for making my day ;D ;D

currently playing: Disc 5, track 1.....beautiful song

treeduck

Mine\'s arrrived, I have a customs charge but that\'s ok, but I have to wait till tomorrow to pick it up, so you can bet I\'ll be up early tomorrow...

;D ;)

Thanks Travis, great service as usual...

dewclaw

just got my disk 1 and disk 13..

disc 13 is wild, i\'m 26 minutes into the only track on the cd, it\'s a march with endless noodling

Slunker

Quotejust got my disk 1 and disk 13..

disc 13 is wild, i\'m 26 minutes into the only track on the cd, it\'s a march with endless noodling

If you ask me, I think the track on disc 13 is simply amazing! 45 minutes of just insane shredding and that hypnotic tambourine-esque beat, not forgetting that really cool "mellow" part in the middle of it. Great track, and the length of it only adds to it I think. It\'s not something you usually see, that\'s for sure.

mister_freak

got my full set yesterday......awsome......I\'m really glad most of the tracks are jam style......never heard Bucket play so jazzy on some tracks......He\'s really out done himself...props to Travis for making it happen.....Support TDRSmusic..........

PoopHD

i just got my set in the mail dooooood this is amazing!!! never heard anything like this. thank you travis!!! anyway i vol 1 - 2 has the number 432 and vol 3 through 13 has the number 433. just thought i\'d let you know.  thanks again travis and buckethead thank you!!! damn it\'s gonna be a good spring break!!!

bucketbot

Know it will be worth waiting for!!! Damn the Customs though!! >:(
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

tangdog

Quotedisc 6 track 5 own, lol.  :P

Listening to it now for the first time. Wow!

treeduck

WOw, got my set today and it sounds great and I\'m only on vol 1. The sound quality is amazing for a CD-R almost as good as a CD. The playing is great too. Track 2 on Vol 1 is some of Buckethead\'s best jamming out playing. I love the jazzy track 3 And the funky song 4... Loads of variety. I think I\'d be satisfied if it was just one disc... And there\'s still 12 and half to go...

;D

Slunker

QuoteWOw, got my set today and it sounds great and I\'m only on vol 1. The sound quality is amazing for a CD-R almost as good as a CD. The playing is great too. Track 2 on Vol 1 is some of Buckethead\'s best jamming out playing. I love the jazzy track 3 And the funky song 4... Loads of variety. I think I\'d be satisfied if it was just one disc... And there\'s still 12 and half to go...

;D

I know EXACTLY what you mean here. Like the first time I listened through the entire thing (not on the same day, though, that would be close to impossible) and was on Volume 6, I was thinking "man, how much music has this guy been able to fit on this thing?" ... only to realize I wasn\'t even halfway through the set. It\'s just amazing.  :o

My favorite right now is track 3 on Volume 3. It\'s cool, it\'s groovy, it\'s catchy! Bottom line, it rocks!  8)