Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

The recent Buckethead albums I\'ve heard

Started by GirTheRobot, August 08, 2007, 03:00:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

I agree with the tc on Enter the Chicken, its by far my least favorite Buckethead disc. I just cannot listen to any of the songs but Coma and Waiting Hare (and obviously Nottingham Lace is excellent). We are one is alright but still not really my style... the rest are just too screamy for me, I really can\'t stand them at all. Its unfortunate, I never thought I\'d have a Bucket disc that I couldn\'t put in, hit play and let it go and enjoy it.

GirTheRobot

It comes down to this:

Should I buy TEMAC or CSS? Which one do you think would be better for me?

beelzeBob

Elephant Mans Alarm Clock.

Top 5 Buckethead album all time IMO.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

nuff_said

August 09, 2007, 10:02:24 pm #18 Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:10:58 pm by nuff_said
try buying them both or tossing a coin.  no one is going
to be able to answer that but you :)

good luck and don\'t worry.  you won\'t be able to get all the buckethead, that you\'ll wind up loving, overnight anyhow.
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

yepper...one by one or a couple at a time...before you know it you\'ll be closer than today ...  

Buckethead is beyond amazing...he\'s a non stop loco-motion Bionic-Binge wedge factory! It\'s not easy keeping up with him!  ;D

Big HUGZ! :D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Fetter_ED

I have TEMAC and CSS (... and all the other wedges ;D)... So if you like to  take an advice of a chicken... get it in that way 1. CSS,  2. Peppers Ghost 3. TEMAC....
... of course that is just a personal proposition. I like them all.... but if you have to make a choice ... that would be mine choosing form the latest ones...
I did not consider ISOT in the row, because I think you might want to get the others first....  :P

the definition of "fett" ...

Jordanatron

August 10, 2007, 10:36:55 pm #21 Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 11:13:08 am by Breastmeat
QuoteIt comes down to this:

Should I buy TEMAC or CSS? Which one do you think would be better for me?
Please CSS will be there or in the near future anyway, emac will blow you away i think the whole album is EPIC, crazy good. just good hard core metal/rock with alot of feel. I\'m not sure how long the EMAC will be around it\'s good to get it now. same goes for CSS thats the problem you cant go wrong, but you will be mad if you don\'t get yours ;D I guess I would buy older first.
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Jordanatron

August 10, 2007, 10:44:42 pm #22 Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 12:11:31 pm by Breastmeat
QuoteElephant Mans Alarm Clock.

Top 5 Buckethead album all time IMO.
Just a quick thanks there are songs a Buckethead fan has to hear on this, it\'s amazing it\'s so good you will laugh your having so much fun listening. and that goes for the last hiddin song or fizzy lipton dont get me wrong this is not my favorite just my favorite to push ;D this is still my classic to go back to.
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Fetter_ED

the definition of "fett" ...