New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New TDRSmusic auction page

Started by Travis, March 22, 2005, 11:04:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Geranyl

The painting is titled "Help Me" and is composed of yellow and red washes with main aspects being in black/grey. Seems to represents duality with a masked self and an unmasked self. Then again, what do I know, I\'m just the crazy lady who bought it  ;D

bucketbot

Congratulations. I would have loved to have it.

;D
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

Buskithead

The auction page is a great idea!!!
plus i am sure that the extra $$ will help you and Buck with your recordings.
money ALWAYS helps  ;D

thank you for everything that you have done for us!! I cannot express enough what a great person that I think you are!
The system is down

gkg

Quotewhat do I know, I\'m just the crazy lady who bought it

HA!  if i\'d had the $$ i\'d have bought it too - you lucky devil.  enjoy it, for all of us!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Durga

Rockin\' new feature, Travis  :D Thanks lots for adding an auction section...now I\'ve got to learn how to scan images of my paintings into the puter so I can auction \'em...*sigh* Technology doesn\'t love me...*shakes head*
Where is the justice of political power if it executes the murderer and jails the plunderer, and then itself marches upon neighboring lands, killing 1000s and pillaging the very hills? --Kahlil Gibran

Billeigh

I just picked up Vince DiCola\'s Falling Off A Clef for $8! (broken case).  Thanks Travis!

Billeigh
Bill Hammell
Station Manager/DJ
www.TheRadiantFlow.com

dscan

That\'s Great, Travis! I\'m a Chronic collector who can\'t seem to get enough Buckethead and thanks to you I\'ve been exposed to a world of outrageous musicians I never would have found. Having other collectors showing what they have will be a fantastic opportunity to indulge my ears and my brain!
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche

GiantRobot24

hey you should auction of more stuff!   ;D