New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New TDRSmusic auction page

Started by Travis, March 22, 2005, 11:04:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I have been trying to figure out what to do with all the odds and ends that have accumulated around here over the last few years. Stuff I might have thought of ebay for but can\'t quite bring myself to do that. At the same time I have had people asking me how can they sell their CD\'s and stuff on my site and because I\'ve tried to keep that stuff more or less in house I\'ve resisted. I have been working on a more integrated artists support concept and as it happens this seems to kind of fit in. What I have done is set up an auction script for this site. I\'ve started by offering rare CD\'s and stuff I have around here but I also want to make it available to anyone else who wants to use it. And until it becomes a burden on Bandwidth I\'m making it free to post and no end of auction fees like ebay. I hope if you have collectors stuff or rarities or anything not in violation of copyrights you will feel free to post it. Also, more importantly, If you have a CD of your own music and you would like to get it out there I hope you will feel free to post in on the auction site, use the "Buy it Now" feature and offer links to samples of your music.
Link the "My links" section of this forum to the auction pages if you want feedback. I\'m still working on a section of this site that will pull all this together. It\'s taking a while because I\'m in the middle of finishing 3 or 4 CD\'s I hope we can get out fairly soon. Any way there are some rare itms I\'ve put up to start with and I\'m going to only have the links to it here for starters to work out any kinks. As usual any feedback is welcome.
http://tdrsmusic.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl

gkg

WOOF!! very cool!  of course, by payday X Beyond will be gone no doubt...   ;)

wonderful idea, fella!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

mycoop

I will definitly be taking advantage of this.

bucketbot

DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

colmatose

Chris DiCicco

:P HhMmm... stuff, luks Wild...

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

m4sure

Wow this is soooooooo facinating!  :D

(((Just hope the BIDS don\'t get too high for me)))

Thanx Travis for doing this!  ;D

oldfolkie

:o Great idea, Travis! I\'ll be keeping an eye on your list.  ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

lae

very exciting, I\'m going to pop over there right now and see whats there.... ;D

hexitt

how freakin cool! thanks again Travis

the_fawnky_fangerz

Very cool Travis. Once again, thank you. ;D
I daydream about stabbing people in the eye with my pen, peeling off their flesh, and stapling it to the wall. Is that bad? I think I could have a nice collection.

siloshredder

the buckethead painting is...disturbing. is he a tortured soul or what?

cheapsk8

I wouldn\'t say the Buckethead painting is quite disturbing, I think it\'s very...Buckethead! I can\'t describe it any other way, except that it looks like the way his songs sound. Awesome piece of work! Too cool.  8)

billetiptune

Great idea as usual.  I can\'t wait to see what other neat stuff pops up here.  I like the picture there now, very cool stuff Travis.  

jigsaw

Quotethe buckethead painting is...disturbing. is he a tortured soul or what?

hrmmm i missed these auctions....what exactly was the buckethead painting?  And how much did it sell for?

i would love to score some bigB art.
you are what you is