New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

registered posting only for now

Started by Travis, June 03, 2006, 02:26:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

Because the spammers have found us I have changed this board so that only registered members may post. Guests can still browse but you will need to register to post.

Travis

After requiring registration to post here the spammers hit me with a registration bot, flooding the board with new bogus registrations. I\'ve just installed a new anti flooding mod to the board . It requires new registrants to enter code numbers generated by images to register.  If anyone has any problems registering or notices any weirdness to the board, shoot me an email and let me know.

555_666

Hey Travis, if the spammers are givin\' you a hard time, just let me know.

I haven\'t opened a can of whoop-a** in quite a while. I\'d be happy to help any way I can...preferably violently.

Mixmaster

Isn\'t there a way to "Ghost" the server, or put it in image mode in order to send those sicko\'s into the forest instead of  causing havoc on this message board? I\'m in the middle of a Comptia Network + Course... maybe there\'s a way I can help out? Please do let me know.

Greetings and good luck, Niels Berndsen a.k.a. Mix Master
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.

Travis

If your having a problem registering because the security code is black and you can\'t read the numbers it\'s because a few browsers render the code black. Try another browser to register with. Firefox always seems to work. Once you registered you can return to using your regular browser.

Mixmaster

Although Firefox is a good browser... sometimes it glitches a bit... it\'s the one browser I always use. But Internet Explorer is also working fine here.
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.