New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Search Of The......Track Names?  

Started by slunkatron, March 06, 2007, 12:51:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

slunkatron

March 06, 2007, 12:51:44 am Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 12:52:14 am by slunkatron
I know I am.  If there aren\'t any, maybe we should name them.

d6

there is a project to name em going on at tk. you are welcome to join.
official hippie hell survivor

severedhand

yeah I actually have begun naming the songs for my set of ISOT. so far I have done the first 3 discs..and have just finished listening to disc 4 so thats next hehe.. only 9 more to go.

Metalpitch

March 06, 2007, 02:47:11 pm #3 Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 03:27:52 pm by Metalpitch
 ;)

slunkatron

Quotethere is a project to name em going on at tk. you are welcome to join.

Cool.  I just need a better way to think of them than just Track X from Volume Y.

rezonator

yeah,a group of bots are doing it on tk! i think we\'re up to 26(?) now,so there will probably be multiple tunes for each bot to be assigned to! you could just do it on this board too,if you wanted,but since there\'re already a bunch on tk it would eliminate some waiting n such...
i am a nincompoop mama said!

beelzeBob

I think it is kind of presumptuous for fans to name the tracks. Oh well, to each his own.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

d6

its no disrespect, its just a FUN project. and the outcome will be very interesting... one still can say D4-T1.... but seeing what the bots come up with is just more fun!
in search of the ....songtitle

peace
official hippie hell survivor

Cobretti

I just named mine - \'In search of the... Volume 4 - Track 1\' for when I ripped them to my IPOD. I\'d prefere not to give them individual names if bucket hasnt.

Matthew

QuoteI just named mine - \'In search of the... Volume 4 - Track 1\' for when I ripped them to my IPOD. I\'d prefere not to give them individual names if bucket hasnt.

I do agree with this, actually. Buckethead might have not named them for a reason. But I do have my name on the list to help name the tracks, I don\'t want to miss out on the fun! I mean...what harm could it do?

DR5150

I don\'t the tracks should need a name, when Buckethead names tracks, I\'m sure he has a personal reasoning behind it, I don\'t know, I\'ll just be naming my tracks as they are, just numbers.

My naming will go something like this:
Album: ISO-I, ISO-N, ISO-S, ISO-E1, etc.
Tracks: 1-I, 1-II, etc. number being CD#, Roman Numeral being track #

It\'s not like I\'m going to be able to remember actual track names anyway so what\'s the point of naming them.

severedhand

I think primarily buckethead was on a tight schedule for ISOT to be done and sent out in time. Realistically theres no way he could have done track names.. I named all my ISOT tracks just for fun and for the sake of having them on mp3 player and not just looking at boring track names like track 1, track 2 etc.. plus if I\'m flipping through on mp3 player I can better distinguish the different songs.

I kept with the same basis for track names just using all of his albums as a reference point.