Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Help needed

Started by Travis, March 09, 2007, 08:53:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

March 09, 2007, 08:53:16 pm Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 09:22:18 pm by admin
Because of all the activity around here my merchant bank has asked me to identify some customers that have ordered from here in the last week or so and received their orders. I guess they think I\'m trying to pull a fast one on you all.
I\'m asking for 4 or 5 people who have received their orders from me to email the risk management part of my merchant bank and confirm your order, if it was received, and your invoice number. So I\'m asking for a few volunteers to email me at tdrs@tdrsmusic.com and I\'ll give you their email address. I would post the contact info here but I\'m afraid we would just slam them so if you could contact me I would appreciate it. I\'ll post back when we have enough people willing to help.

One more thing, you would have to have used Mastercard or Visa and be willing to email just the last 4 digits of your card number to the bank.

Thanks

Jordanatron

March 09, 2007, 10:08:44 pm #1 Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 10:10:23 pm by Breastmeat
Travis I ordered something on sat I think,but used paypal I have not recieved that yet, but I did recieve my full set. also used paypal through my checking.
Just want to help any way I can. you can give them my email if they need it. invoice #9659.
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

IceNine

Yeah, Travis... I paid with PayPal too, but I would be more than happy to help you out if I can.  I received my "In Search of The" set right away... very fast shipping.  

d6

hope you dont mind travis, but I forwarded your post to tk. bc there are a lot of folks who bought the set.
official hippie hell survivor

Travis

Thank you everyone who responded, I think we have enough to make the bank happy. As you can imagine with the popularity of the box set Mastercard/Visa was giving me the big "what the ?".  If I need a few more I\'ll post back here but in the meantime, thank you all.