New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New 13 Vol Buckethead CDs

Started by Mozy_Bot, February 13, 2007, 11:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

severedhand

February 21, 2007, 07:10:32 pm #75 Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 07:12:23 pm by severedhand
hmm my response to that is that we really have no idea what to expect what the packaging will be like for "In Search Of The..." I mean we know its homebrewed but still we just don\'t know it could be anything..heck some of them could have some wicked color paint or some wickedly drawn sketches from buckethead himself or maybe some stuff thrown together by p-sticks.. we can\'t shoot down the packaging just yet..its just as a mystery as the disks content is... which makes this all the more exciting.. honestly the packaging doesn\'t matter to me its the material hehe

just my two cents...

zappahead

hello, i\'m ordered.

i could care less what the packaging is, its the music i\'m looking for, but to know i have a unique work of art by one my favorite artists, really excites me.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

Indra

The suspense... almost...unbearable...  arrrgggghh!!!  

Seriously though, I really just can\'t freaking wait to find out what these discs are all about.  

And I really hope they\'re not all gone before 6 mos. or so is up!  I have to take the "payment plan" option of getting 2 per month or so if I want all of them...  

It\'s not easy being a Bucket fan right now.  But something tells me it\'s about to get real nice.    8)  

ytse411

Hello all!
I finally got around to registering after a year - basically due to pure laziness.  I was encouraged to post pictures of my 13 cd set, so here goes..oh, and I\'m #7!

superslidetail

Can you give us an idea of how they sound?

ytse411

February 27, 2007, 12:29:03 am #80 Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 02:22:44 am by ytse411
I\'ve only made it 1/2 way throught the first disc "I", cause it\'s just amazing!!  so far, great sound quality!

Track 1. about a minute long; sounds like he\'s murdering his guitar!

Track 2.  almost 15 min; amazing meandering solo, really cool bass and beat behind it

Track 3. about 3 min; sounds like Pop.Override, very jazzy! who knew??

Track 4.  2 1/2 min long; sick bass riffs - who\'s playing bass on these tracks???  some random guitar noises

Track 5.  about a min.; synth/keyboard stuff - disney-ish maybe?!

Track 6. 15 min! classic Buckethead - haven\'t heard it all the way through, like EMAC crashed into CSS

Track 7. 1 1/2 min; keyboard stuff, kinda like what he plays on Young Buckethead in Jas\' basement

Track 8. 5 1/2 min; totally something you would hear floating through the Willy Wonka tunnel!!!

kick ass!!  8)

total lenght for disc 44min and change.

slunkatron

Wow!  Thanks so much for posting that.  I wish I had mine now.  I can\'t wait to listen to it.

superslidetail

Indra

So they really are full-length albums, and really are hand-drawn and lettered... wow.  

Thanks a lot for the revew of "I", looking forward to a breakdown of the rest of the discs!  

Solar

February 27, 2007, 05:52:09 am #84 Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 05:52:36 am by Solar
Oh man, 13 min guitar solo epics? Jeez... I need it now.

sewnonlegs

Does anybody know what the other 12 cd\'s in the search of set sound like!

Slunker

February 27, 2007, 09:10:30 pm #86 Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:12:13 pm by Slunker
I\'ve read some previews over at TK already, but I really must say that every new "mini review" makes me want these even more!  ;D

I\'m telling you people right now, when I get my full set, I\'ll mp3 them all as soon as possible, slam them into my Creative (shameless plug, haha) and then it\'ll be all I\'ll listen to for months and months.

Well, this and Pepper\'s Ghost of course.. and Crime Slunk Scene as well when I get it.  But mostly I.S.O.T. Most likely. :D

maxboi

beelzeBob

Disc 2 is kinda like Colma and Day of the Robot.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.