New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Why isnt "In Search of" on the front pag

Started by JSTHERACON, February 23, 2007, 10:57:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

superslidetail

I definitely agree with you there. I also agree that there could have been more music on it, but it\'s a concept album anyway and I like the style of it. Plus, The Cobra\'s Hood is a really badass song!!  ;D
Yes! Cobra\'s Hood is awesome same with Frozen Brains Tell No Tales.

shaun

Hmm, I thought Vol. 2 was pretty good.  I think there needed to be more actual music, but the music that was there was great.  I just love those riffs, not to mention the tone of the guitar.

I liked Frozen Brains Tell No Tales best of all.

Bucketheadland, Giant Robot, Colma, Monsters & Robots and Enter the Chicken are my favourite BH albums.

I don\'t quite get why people like Electric Tears, and Population Ovedrive so much.

Funnel Weaver, Cuckoo Clocks Of Hell, Buckethead, and Kaleidoscalp are just plain difficult to listen to.

Bermuda Triangle I\'m just starting to like more.

Somewhere Over the Slaughterhouse, I quite like.

I know nothing about:
KFC Skin Piles (2001) - Buckethead
..is it any good?

-

The next new BH album i\'ve be getting is Peppers Ghost. I sure hope it\'s good :)

:)

keagan2387

You should really invest in inbred mountain, Crime Slunk Scene, and The Elephant Mans Alarm Clock. They are all epics!

superslidetail

I think Population Override is great.  It has a bluesy feel to it.  I wish BH would do another blues type of album.  I agree Cuckoo Clocks is hard to listen to.  Theres just too much palm muting for my tastes.  He needs to let those riffs sing.

slunkatron

I have over 60 (about to easily get into the 70s!  :D  THANKS BUCKETHEAD!) Buckethead albums and have listened to all of them more times than I can possibly remember, and Population Override is probably my favorite of them all.  It isn\'t that I would always listen to PO over any of the others, but I can always listen to it and enjoy it.  Plus, I can listen to it when I want to go to sleep, or when I am awake and energetic;  it never seems wrong to be listening to it.  I don\'t mean to imply that everyone should feel this way, but I think Population Override is a masterpiece.

superslidetail

Population Override is definately one of my favorites as well.

Indra

February 27, 2007, 02:58:30 am #21 Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 02:59:02 am by Indra

I know nothing about:
KFC Skin Piles (2001) - Buckethead
..is it any good?

KFC Skinpiles is a collection of samples, ostensibly to be used by turntablists/DJs for "battling" or DJ competitions.  

And yes, as was mentioned, you really need Inbred Mountain.  A true work of genius.  

Mozy_Bot

February 27, 2007, 03:52:32 am #22 Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 03:52:53 am by Mozy_Bot
QuotePopulation Override is definately one of my favorites as well.

Absolutely - one of the best CDs ever made of any artist ever - LOVE IT!   ;D ;D ;D  :o
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

treeduck

Yes. Bucketheadland vol. 2. Mostly weird people talking and not much music. That\'s what I\'m worried about. But I\'m still open-minded, of course. I\'ll wait untill other people get there\'s and see what they think.

Bucketheadland vol. 2. is worth having for Frozen Brains alone, in fact it\'s worth having for that cool riff about halfway through...

I didn\'t like all the chatter when I first heard it but I\'ve got more into the spirit of it now, it adds to the character and atmosphere of the

(I finally posted after hanging out here as guest for about 6 months)

tangdog

Bucketheadland vol. 2. is worth having for Frozen Brains alone, in fact it\'s worth having for that cool riff about halfway through...

I didn\'t like all the chatter when I first heard it but I\'ve got more into the spirit of it now, it adds to the character and atmosphere of the

(I finally posted after hanging out here as guest for about 6 months)

I was wondering if you ever posted here.  ;)

treeduck

I was wondering if you ever posted here.  ;)

8)