New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Thanatopsis -- new cd, any tour planned?

Started by Geranyl, March 25, 2005, 04:51:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jigsaw

QuoteWell hey, as long as we\'re just hoping for things to happen regarding this show here, I\'d like to put in a hope that it gets recorded and released even if it\'s just in a downloadable-only format.

I\'d like to be able to see the show, of course, but California is a very long way from here and I\'m not going to be able to afford to head there for quite some time, unfortunately.  Being able to buy it and listen to it in some form or fashion would be the next best thing to being there, and I think just about any Thanatopsis fan would agree.  

this is a great idea..  maybe even a live DVD!!

let\'s all cross our fingers and hope for some gigs to pop up.
you are what you is

davidh2087

I want to be involved in anything to do with the Travis/Buckethead duo. I would be a better person if I could see you guys play live!

But a DVD like Quackers or Secret Recipe would be cool to! It would be fun to see a behind the scenes kinda thing, to see how the magic is made...or even just a concert would be amazing!
-|)@\\V/!|)

Mozy_Bot

Travis any updates on this "possible live concert with you and Bucket in 2007" you spoke about last year?

ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

tangdog

Man, would that be great! I discovered this place after getting Population Override. I was like who in the world is this Travis Dickerson? A few googles later and here I am. Thanks to Travis for the free MP3\'s, I will definitely be picking up all of the Thanatopsis material via the download store here very soon.

Boots

QuoteMan, would that be great! I discovered this place after getting Population Override. I was like who in the world is this Travis Dickerson? A few googles later and here I am. Thanks to Travis for the free MP3\'s, I will definitely be picking up all of the Thanatopsis material via the download store here very soon.

Nice move, tandog. I highly recommend Thanatpsis - Axiology and Chicken Noodles.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato