New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

kfc skinpiles

Started by ashpatton, December 04, 2006, 05:06:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ashpatton

Are there any downloads for kfc skinpiles? Thanks.

d6

dont know about any official dl ....

tho  the record shows up every few months on ebay. and most of the times to an insane price.

good luck.
official hippie hell survivor

bucketbot

Been trying to get hold of a reasonable copy for ages...No luck.

Travis any chance of putting a download of it on the site? I\'m sure Bucket must have a copy somewhere?
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

Travis

I wish I could. We don\'t have controlling rights to it.

bucketbot

Shame... Guessed it would prob be something like that. Oh well the search continues then.  :(

CMA

even though this isnt much help but, its cool, its just mainly bits and bobs and some beats some movie samples and some shred [ think of cattleprod off bucketheadland ]

one of the beats/songs i presume was on bucketheadland.com about 6 years ago or so i think, it sounded familer when i first heard it.. also there is a big section of \'interworld and the new innocents\' [sp?] off transmutation and a loop of thrilla\'s backing track (check out the prodigy album (always outnumberd never outgunned) for somthing vaugley like it

always pretty nice to own on vinyl i guess, but unless your gonna use the tracks as samples in your own tracks, its not really an album online with anything that hes done before or since, maybe check out somewhere over the slaughter house if you wanna hear something kinda the same..

bucketbot

OK, Thanks Chris. I am lucky enought to already have a vinyl copy of Slaughterhouse.  ;D ;)

CMA

yeah same here, lost the stray records sticker though