New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

hey

Started by Mr_kro, October 29, 2006, 12:22:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_kro

im already started to make my x mas list. yeah i still make one cause im a loser but thats besides the point.

im thinking on putting down a death cube k album. but which one should i go for? i havnt heard anythign for D.C.K

any suggestiong would be nice. thank you

superslidetail

You might want to let whoever is getting you the gift know, where they can find it.  We all know you can\'t walk into a Wal-Mart or whatever and find a Death Cube K CD there.  They might already know that, but its just a reminder.  As far as recommending which one, I\'ll let someone else with better knowledge on DCK answer that.

CMA

Dreamatorium

just for maggot brain alone.. not to mention maps of the impossible worlds.  land of the lost is also at the begining of destoryer on day of the robot.

this is the most listenable DCK album, imo it\'s more ambient drones then full on noise.

Mr_kro

Yup, i already confirmed that you can only get DCK on this site, im sure there are other sites but this is the first that comes to mind.

thanks for suggesting Dreamatorium. It is now officially on the X-mas list. thanks a lot to the both of you.

CS

Tunnel is the only one in stock in the TDRS store, so that might help narrow the choices down.
I'm Sorry

bucketbot

Stumbled on this:

http://audiolunchbox.com/album?a=57807

Is this a legit source Travis?
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

Travis

Looks like a download only to me. All the DCK records are available for download here at our download store. Buckethead will definitely get paid when you but it here, I doubt he would see a penny from that site.

bucketbot

Thanks Travis...As I Thought. Didn\'t see that you had it on the site...Will Download a copy.
Cheers
Ian
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??