New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Chicken Noodles has arrived.

Started by Travis, September 19, 2006, 06:50:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

Finally after a few delays, the Chicken Noodles CD are slated for delivery here later today. This means Pre orders will ship out tomorrow. If your in the lower 48 states you should expect to see them around the end of the week. International orders of coarse will take a bit longer. Also those who have been asking about CN on the Buckethead tour, they will be shipped out tomorrow and should catch up with the tour in a day or so.

Sljuka

Kickass.

I\'ll be buying mine at the buckethead concert on the 25th in philly.  Excellent timing~

Mozy_Bot

QuoteFinally after a few delays, the Chicken Noodles CD are slated for delivery here later today. This means Pre orders will ship out tomorrow. If your in the lower 48 states you should expect to see them around the end of the week. International orders of coarse will take a bit longer. Also those who have been asking about CN on the Buckethead tour, they will be shipped out tomorrow and should catch up with the tour in a day or so.

Awesome!  Just in time for me to buy it in Boston on Sunday!
 :)
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

colmatose

jigsaw

awesome!

i\'m looking forward to this!

thank you
you are what you is

Mr_B

Travis

Arggh, Well CN showed up alright but the CD manufacturer had flipped the cover over and had the inside cover showing as the cover and then shrink wrapped them. Well they offered to take them back and reinsert the cover and re-shrink wrap them which I will take them up on but not before I filled the pre-orders. So the pre-order shipped out today, once you open it you will have to turn around the cover and your good to go. The tour CD\'s went out the same way. It\'s always something.

buswolley

Doesn't that make them worth more?   8)

snubnog

QuoteArggh, Well CN showed up alright but the CD manufacturer had flipped the cover over and had the inside cover showing as the cover and then shrink wrapped them. Well they offered to take them back and reinsert the cover and re-shrink wrap them which I will take them up on but not before I filled the pre-orders. So the pre-order shipped out today, once you open it you will have to turn around the cover and your good to go. The tour CD\'s went out the same way. It\'s always something.

Heh heh...Sod\'s Law! Soooooo excited to hear it\'s on the way....thanks for keeping us posted Travis!!!

Geranyl

Ah, so it\'s not just my students who can\'t follow directions! Good to hear...also good to hear they\'re on their way.

Chris DiCicco

Travis,

WOW! CALM! yet Active....

an Active Calm, I eating my Chicken Noodle right now on #3...

opps did I say Eating I ment Listening.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

piikea

and a documentary about andy warhol on this week too.....synchronicity?
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)

kaptkopter

Got mine last Friday & I just really, really love this CD. When I opened it & saw the photo of the Tele & the Rhodes I knew something good was up. This may sound crazy to you Travis but I get a Miles Davis vibe when I listen to it.  In a silent way I got to feeling a Jarrett/McLaughlin live/evil groove. I wish I could play my LP\'s & reflect but don\'t have the set-up rite now. But I am deeply impressed. Thanx.... :)
Buckethead is going to be the guy who rewrote the book on guitar technique.

Geranyl

September 27, 2006, 04:22:52 pm #13 Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 10:34:30 pm by Geranyl
Ooo, it arrived today....unfortunately the case had been smashed at one corner. I guess the warning I had received about the UK postal service was correct.

I\'ll listen to my noodles while I eat my noodles in a few.  :)

This album really did make my night. It was a crazy day at work today, but listening to this put me in a really good mood and I got quite a bit of work done for tomorrow. What can I say? Chicken Noodles really isn\'t just comfort food, but also comfort listening.

Mozy_Bot

I love this wedge. :o  This is Electric Tears meets Thanatopsis.  It feels like a concept album. The four tracks kind of stream into each other and sound like one super long tune. The whole thing just flows from start to finish, no sick tracks, but no bad parts either. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.  There is a real dream like quality to this wedge.  I\'ll give this wedge a 4.5 out of 5.  Nice work Travis!   ;D
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258