New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

That One Guy/Buckethead

Started by severedhand, September 27, 2006, 05:28:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

severedhand

ok so I just saw buckethead a few days ago at the TLA in philly and there was this dude with this wicked electronic standup bass and he was going nuts on it.. turns out he was buckethead\'s bassist that night and man it was wicked as hell.. I think his name was "THAT ONE GUY" hey Travis I was curious you know of any plans of Buckethead collaborating with him on an album?? I mean they had at least one song that  "THAT ONE GUY" did vocals to live.. sounded like a crazy spooky halloween song...

thanx

Sljuka

I just want to post here to say I was at that show in the TLA and it was incredible.  I was in the front row and I could have reached out and touched that one guy\'s magic pipe (I was right there)

;)

severedhand

September 27, 2006, 06:19:31 pm #2 Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 06:19:47 pm by severedhand
yeah I was on the upper floor at the bar.. I had wicked ass view and caught a nice buzz at the same time! TLA is an awesome venue..I hope buckets plays it again.

Mozy_Bot

Quoteok so I just saw buckethead a few days ago at the TLA in philly and there was this dude with this wicked electronic standup bass and he was going nuts on it.. turns out he was buckethead\'s bassist that night and man it was wicked as hell.. I think his name was "THAT ONE GUY" hey Travis I was curious you know of any plans of Buckethead collaborating with him on an album?? I mean they had at least one song that  "THAT ONE GUY" did vocals to live.. sounded like a crazy spooky halloween song...

thanx

That One Guy told a bot after a show that him and Bucket are talking about making a CD.  That would be interesting collaboration for sure.

I caught the Boston show, it was sick!

ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

piikea

saw them last night & got a good look at the pipe after the show.....definitely a weird invention. kind of hi (or low?) tech, electronic Whamola!
alotta strange sounds coming from that thing!!
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)