New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

lets review this 1 more Bucket of bernie Brains

Started by DragonSon, January 27, 2006, 08:16:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSon

i enjoyed the big eye ball in the sky,it\'s jammy and moveable,bernie worrell is amazing a circus freak,brain is a head basher,claypool a modern western cowboy,buckethead a galactic  odyssey.
i love the whole album i gave it 5 stars.

Steve McKagan

Dragon>>> Why don\'t you come over to www.buckethead.tk ? instead of spamming this quiet board?

keagan2387

yeah dude i know your excited but in like the last 2 days you have made like a billion subjects about practicly nothign anyone is going ot respond to I think its time you take a chill pill and hold back on writing everything that pops into your head on here

Change

January 27, 2006, 09:21:58 pm #3 Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 07:27:19 pm by change+suffocation
Easy dragon...

Aquabot

Don\'t get mad at him boys and girls, he\'s an enthusiastic guy, that\'s all. :)

davidh2087

Personally, i think the album is great! The song Ignorance is Bliss is amazing. The cool sound behind it, the interesting lyrics, and THE SOLO ROCKED!

By the way I don\'t know if this subject really relates to TDRS as it was not one of the projects done there (i don\'t think so at least) But either way great album!
-|)@\\V/!|)

snubnog

My heart nearly stopped then. I thought Dragonson had returned.