New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Does buckethead have the elephant man\'s disease?

Started by redwingfan1234, April 25, 2006, 05:40:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redwingfan1234

I saw an old portrait of the elephant man for the first time last night.
Buckethead seems awfully interested in this guy (although most people are). Does anyone think its possible that BH has his disease (or something similar to it) and uses his bucket and mask to hide it?

keagan2387

um I think your imagination is getting out of hand

d6

hello my name is john merrick, I´m very pleased too meet you.......

from the interview @synthesis.net

http://www.synthesis.net/music/story.php?type=story&id=4676

Q: There have been rumors circulated about your "true identity"--some have said you're actually Steve Vai, some said Wes Borland... What's your favorite rumor you've heard about yourself?

B: That I am the Elephant Man.
official hippie hell survivor

DragonSon

maybe buckethead is an adroid behind that mask or maybe the real buckethead is held hostage.

Change

redwingfan1234

Q: There have been rumors circulated about your "true identity"--some have said you're actually Steve Vai, some said Wes Borland... What's your favorite rumor you've heard about yourself?

B: That I am the Elephant Man.

That\'s awesome.

Oddly enough, about 30 minutes after I started this thread I found a picture of Buckethead without his mask or bucket. He\'s only 20 in it, and it\'s the only known picture of his face.

btw, my theory was correct.  ;)

bukk3tbot

This is by far the worst thread I have ever layed eyes on.
We had a similar thread on another board.  :-/ :-/ :-/

what is wrong with people??

bukk3tbot

That\'s awesome.

Oddly enough, about 30 minutes after I started this thread I found a picture of Buckethead without his mask or bucket. He\'s only 20 in it, and it\'s the only known picture of his face.

btw, my theory was correct.  ;)

Please.
for the sake of the man\'s privacy (which he goes to great lengths to keep very personal)
please try to not discuss pictures of him without a mask...or about his ID or anything else personal about him.
Especially speculitive health issues. That is just flat out wrong and disrespectful.

d6

oh, man, the torture never stops...................

thanks, bukk3tbot, well said! :)
official hippie hell survivor

bukk3tbot

oh, man, the torture never stops...................

thanks, bukk3tbot, well said! :)

If it aint one board it\'s a mother f\'n nother  ;D ;D ;D

DragonSon

redwingfan1234

Especially speculitive health issues. That is just flat out wrong and disrespectful.

Relax, buddy. I was joking.

bukk3tbot

Relax, buddy. I was joking.

maybe it is just me. but I don\'t think serious health issues are a "joking" matter.
but hey maybe that is just me.

kaptkopter

That is the meanest,rudest stupidist & just plain dumb assumption I\'ve heard anyone make on someone in my entire life. Do you think its your business? Do you work for the National Weekly Trash magazines? Man, I\'d take a serious look at myself if I were you. Which by the way I\'m glad I\'m not. If you had to work with people with debiltating conditions you wouldn\'t even be asking such f***ed up questions. Go lose yourself.
Buckethead is going to be the guy who rewrote the book on guitar technique.

bukk3tbot

QuoteThat is the meanest,rudest stupidist & just plain dumb assumption I\'ve heard anyone make on someone in my entire life. Do you think its your business? Do you work for the National Weekly Trash magazines? Man, I\'d take a serious look at myself if I were you. Which by the way I\'m glad I\'m not. If you had to work with people with debiltating conditions you wouldn\'t even be asking such f***ed up questions. Go lose yourself.

two very big thumbs up to you my good sir.