New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Make Your Own Recipe

Started by dragon son, March 30, 2006, 08:21:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon son

i like secret recipe but the layout is not that great i would have added more like the entrance to bucketheadland a train going down and forward,a tour of the haunted farm tours for all the rides would have been fun just my ideas don\'t get all dis on me. ;D

dragon son

you know on one of the clips where we are greated by bucketheads room of horror,my room is exactly the same theme me and buckethead have alot in common i\'ve got a binge addiction for movies i\'ve got like 500 movies now horror classics and 80\'s mostly old movies,i have alot of weird decorations like texas chainsaw massacre style stuff,my wall is painted in blood it\'s kinda creepy but i like gory stuff i have alot of toys,the barbie dolls i paint them in blood i cut the eyes and the mouth out there my dead love ones,i made a flying guillotine fake one not a real one,a buckethead guillotine,a doodle head doll,me and buckethead are weird and cool. ;D

CMA

April 07, 2006, 01:30:29 am #2 Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 01:30:50 am by Chris_Moss
 ;)
do you like the wu-tang as well?

dragon son

you know i didn\'t know or hear buckethead till 2004,so i\'ve been obsessed with gory stuff every since 5 years old,so i\'m not trying to be like buckethead i\'m just another sick minded person who likes weird stuff i like to binge alot,i do like wu tang but only one song,i once weared a green hood in my high school for one whole year that realy got some people talking to me,so i haven\'t know buckethead that long so my personality is closely similar to bucketheads.

CMA

April 08, 2006, 05:00:27 pm #4 Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 05:04:38 pm by Chris_Moss
see your missing the entire point here,
why not like something because You like it and Not because buckethead likes it?

and saying your the "same" as somebody you\'ve never hung out with  is saying that im the same as jimi hendrix because we both liked the cream....

or im the same as chevy chase because were both fans of al pachino  ect;

dragon son

ok i can\'t help it i wanna be like buckethead,i like his personality mysterious leatherface attitude,but i haved liked stuff that buckethead likes for along time,i\'m me and he is well him,i guess i should just be me the man.

DragonSon

i missed some praxis on the dvd some more pieces hoe videos.

CS

April 16, 2006, 04:27:08 pm #7 Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 06:19:14 am by ChickenSon
Quotei wanna be like buckethead

Watch El Topo and listen to Sun Ra and be an ectomorph and read Slonimsky\'s Thesaurus of Musical Scales and Melodic Patterns and attack your keyboard like Cecil Taylor and wear a neat outfit or costume.....
I'm Sorry

CMA

well i\'ve done all of the above, and i dont think i am buckethead

DragonSon

i don\'t know but i can\'t get enough of secret recipe i want more old school footage i love it all but more.

bukk3tbot

Quotei don\'t know but i can\'t get enough of secret recipe i want more old school footage i love it all but more.

Get the Binge Videos

jigsaw

Quotei once weared a green hood in my high school for one whole year that realy got some people talking to me,.

that is cool.  If you are still in highschool maybe you should pull another stunt like that.  ya know, you gotta keep them people talkin\' again.

I\'ve got an idea..get a old school jump suit of some sort and wear it everyday for a whole year.   That would be awesome!!

you are what you is

DragonSon

even this hot girl said i was unique i was like wow,everyone asked me why i wear a hood all the time,actualy i was very insecure i\'m uncomfortable around people i get nervous.

jigsaw

Quoteeven this hot girl said i was unique i was like wow,everyone asked me why i wear a hood all the time,actualy i was very insecure i\'m uncomfortable around people i get nervous.

you should tell her the truth "very insecure i\'m uncomfortable around people i get nervous"..maybe she woulda dug that and taken it too heart...next thing you know she\'s your girl who is trying to break you from the shell.  you might even make it to second base wit her

;D
you are what you is