New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

tdrsmusic should have more cd\'s available

Started by DragonSon, April 28, 2006, 07:34:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSon

i think travis you should have more cd\'s available here from buckethead that way you make more money thats just my opinion to boost up your store.

DragonSon

i hope you have the new shin terai album available light years and the deli creeps album,why is it hard to get a hold of hard to find albums i don\'t get it you could make alot of money why not answer our tastes.

zappahead

i already think he has enough stuff thats very difficult to find. keep it up travis, u the man!!
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

keagan2387

I agree with zappa on this he has all the cds that were tour only and lots of other harder to find ones Deli Creeps wasnt hard to get it was on there site I dont think its Travis\'s fualt if you didnt jump on it soon enough plus you went to shows where it was being sold. Travis has done a great job here with the cds and I hope he continues the great work ;) 8)

DragonSon

i already know tdrs is the best all i\'m saying that i wish he had stuff like bucketheadland,somewhere over the slaughterhouse,day of the robot,giant robot ntt,bermuda triangle,most of these albums i only have as mp3 files.

keagan2387

um most of those you mentioned are out of print with the exception of bermuda triangle and bucketheadland is pretty rare on its own

toad style

Quotei hope you have the new shin terai album available light years and the deli creeps album,why is it hard to get a hold of hard to find albums i don\'t get it you could make alot of money why not answer our tastes.

Probably because TDRS stands for Travis Dickerson Recording Studios, not Travis Dickerson Record Store. Travis makes music. I\'m more interested in projects he\'s working on now that he\'ll release in the future, instead of old music that you and I both already have, in whatever format.

Quotewhy is it hard to get a hold of hard to find albums

I hope you see that you\'ve answered your own question.

bukk3tbot

Quotei think travis you should have more cd\'s available here from buckethead that way you make more money thats just my opinion to boost up your store.

Dude...think about it.
It cost money to make CD\'s right...why bother Printing up a new slew of CD\'s once they all sell. Then you risk losing money if the albums don\'t sell.
BUT Travis does offer the albums not printed to disc at the moment as Downloads. What more can you ask for????
what do you expect. an unlimited supply of CDs so that you can buy one when you feel?
And I am sure (and this has happened in the past...Island of Lost Minds ...)
If the demand is high enough for a certian album...Travis will do what he can to get the CD printed up again.

DragonSon

you know i respect your opinions in this topic,but i\'ll just agree with mine,travis is a great man a brother to me i\'m just saying if you have albums like giant robot ntt people would buy that so fast it be sold out travis would make alot of money but i don\'t know how he does his business.

CMA

respect to travis and buckethead,

but tdrs music isnt just about buckethead, there is a wealth of music travis offers, why not buy them to support the cause you seem eager to support?

bukk3tbot

Quoterespect to travis and buckethead,

but tdrs music isnt just about buckethead, there is a wealth of music travis offers, why not buy them to support the cause you seem eager to support?

Exactly

DragonSon

April 30, 2006, 12:01:10 am #11 Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 05:38:50 am by admin
***deleted***  

keagan2387

man I doubt ntt will ever be back in print and Im not sure if they have the rights to re-print it I think I read somewhere I could be wrong.Have you ever heard of if you abuse it you lose it? What if travis decided to take all this away from us then what? how would you get the hard to find cds now you should be happy for what travis has done and doing for us and appreciate all the hard work he does so we can enjoy the music.

DragonSon

DragonSon

dragonson should be ban i mean it everyone is against him.