New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

The Buckethead Hollywood Show

Started by DragonSon, April 24, 2006, 01:17:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSon

man you guys have no idea how crazy this show was,included some kick ass surprises,such serj tankian shana halligan,efrem from death by stereo,kid beyond boxbeat machine,bass nectar,godzilla,giant robot,naked chicks just kiding,the solo on nottingham lace was just bursting with flames,buckethead gave me a toy co\'s i took a bucket like i went for bucket teats i got a legolas lord of rings toy :),i gave him a rooster lady book,i had a shirt i made for him with a permanent marker,it\'s real cool he would have liked it but i missed him after the show i tried to take a picture but he left,oh well.

Geranyl

I honestly don\'t mean to laugh at a typo, we all make typos, but I just got this image of Buckethead having a fan lunge for his "teats" and it makes me laugh so hard. I\'m sorry  ???  My apologies, but it\'s such a funny image.

bukk3tbot

If I knew Buckethead had those..I would have been lunging for them years ago  :P :P

DragonSon

i think bucketheads girlfriend or wife was also on stage dressed like some witch,she came out during the nottingham lace song.

DragonSon

;D i meant treats i type to fast so i\'m bound to make mistakes nobody is pufect ;D

bukk3tbot

Quotei think bucketheads girlfriend or wife was also on stage dressed like some witch,she came out during the nottingham lace song.

You lunged at Bucketheads girlfriends teats too??? man o man.  ;D ;D

DragonSon

DragonSon

i forgot to mention a audio taped this show some songs sound bad but i few i got wright.

DragonSon

i\'ll never forget this show one of the best,i made this bucket where i write the date of the shows when the bucket doesn\'t have room anymore i\'ll be complete and no more shows for me :)

DragonSon

i transfered what i audio taped from this show to cd it came out raw but i like it anyways,using my wave recorder with a mic to the tape recorders speaker,the machine gun track is overwhelming it came out perfect.