New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Fan Mail Post For Buckethead

Started by DragonSon, March 18, 2006, 11:58:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSon

bucketbots gather your thoughts and write something for buckethead here hopefully he will read it someday.

DragonSon

Buckethead from all the comic books i read and all the super heroes i\'ve seen theres only one thats real and his name is you buckethead,you inspired me lifted me up when my life was just too damn pathetic,now every time i put on my headphones and binge on your sonic sounds i feel i\'m not alone anymore,i am trained but your music i enjoy life more now,you feel like a father to me since i never ever had a dad,i\'ve been sad since i was born,you came in sound painted my white paper and you made me a colorful one indeed,i had no one i was helpless i had no one that cared for me your sonic waves became my freinds i laugh i cry i get scared your shards are fuel my empty tank,i thank you very so muchly a zillion for your mothering through your playing. :)

Steve McKagan

That was actually a very good little text, maybe you could use punctuation so it would be easier to read.

DragonSon

i\'m sloppy muddy thats the way i write :P

dragon son

buckethead you may never here my words but i realy mean them,since i heard your music i threw all my other music collections,yours has thought me how to live again,i\'ve been searching for the hero who could save me through sound in my ears,i\'m thankfull to be able to hear you,your music sincerely is my token to a happy life,the smiles,the sweet touch,the furious thunder,the riff of everything unfound,buckethead no one is special like you the rest are too common for my taste,i\'ll spend every dollar on your music co\'s your music has made me a determined man.

keagan2387

dragon son

figure of speech i sold all my old cd\'s at a store,i exagerate sometimes. ;D

Mr_B

Quote...i exagerate sometimes. ;D
Really?

doomride

keagan2387

Yeah buckets music is great I probably listen to it more then anything now but I wouldnt get rid of my other music I love haveing a variety.

dragon son

keagan i respects you,your the only cool person around here,what other musicians do you like,don\'t get me wrong i have some bill laswell some joe satriani,steve vai,tom waits,i just got rid of the korns,slipknot,mudvayne,lip bizkit,thats all.

keagan2387

I like alot of the same you like such as satriani and via but it also ranges back to classic rock like zeppelin and queen. I pretty much listen to anything but country and alot of rap some few songs I can stand.Prodigys sweet too

dragon son

;D forgot about primus and any les claypool related material,godzilla movie soundtracks and horror movie soundtracks,i wanna get the exorcist movie score.

DragonSon

hey buckethead i\'m your biggest fan all the bucketbots don\'t support me instead they attack me.

bukk3tbot

OOH I wanna do one

Dear Buckethead,
     May I pleas lunge at your teats. that would be sweet.