New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead Appreciation

Started by Trev_dog, August 14, 2018, 01:27:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trev_dog

Wow what a trip down memory lane heading back to this site and what a roller coaster of emotions after reading the updates throughout the years about Big B and his health. I saw he was touring as short as one month ago in Colorado. Glad to see hes still going strong despite the health struggles that he has faced, this was a small but close knit community, Colma and Electric Tears are 2 albums that will forever impact my life and shaped my developing musical mind. I'll never forget seeing Buckethead at Murray Theatre in Murray, UT.

Wishing all the best to Big B and Travis for creating a safe space for creativity and music.

Travis

Hi Trev_dog. Thanks for the shout out. It's appreciated. As you can see this place is as dead as CD's. Times have changed. Community has shifted to apps and music distribution has completely changed. Definitely was lively here for awhile. Its a bit of a gas station after the interstate now. I'll keep it here as an archive, a lot of good information is still here. thanks for checking in.