Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Hey Travis! a Thanatopsis related

Started by Billy, December 08, 2004, 03:40:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy

Hey Travis and everybody on TDRS!

I heard the samples of Thanatopsis after I was recommended to check it out and its wonderfull!, I was wandering how long would it take to ship the two albums to abroad... let\'s say Israel?

If you guys don\'t handle orders from outside the US I dont mind grabbing the albums online (ofcourse after paying), so what do you guys say?

Thanks, Billy.

Travis

Thanks Billy,

Yes we ship internationally.  Everything you may need to know about it and more probably, can be found here http://www.tdrsmusic.com/moforderform.html And on the FAQ link on that page.

sngwthme

December 08, 2004, 07:32:56 pm #2 Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 07:43:40 pm by SNGWTHME
Hi Billy,
You will have no resistance from any of us in encourageing you to experience Thanatopsis. Axiology in particular has become very personal to me. Might I recommend that you take it along while on a road trip!
I am excited that you are thinking about owning both 1 & 2, this is excessivly encouraged and believe me once you hear them you will be hanging on the rail with fingers turning blue along with the rest of us here waiting for #3.
Travis is a master at what he does, and has brought in two other masters to bring it all together. Keybords that are on fire and at the same time calm and enlighten you, Guitars that carry you along as if you were floating over the strings with the player and Drums that you feel within and motivate you to move. Inside the mix of it all, many othere sounds and instuments fill you up, Whether they are truley there or you just hear them, only Travis knows, but this will capture you.
This is a rare treat. Enjoy!

gkg

i couldn\'t say it better and i won\'t even try!  all i would add is that they are worth every penny of shipping.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

sngwthme

It\'s not your ear thing Chris, I was wondering the same thing. Can you tell us Travis or will this go down as a Thanatopsis mystery?

Travis

CMA

http://www.msu.edu/~cloudsar/thanatop.htm

it\'s pretty fun looking up all the actual meaning of thanatopsis song titles - for some reason i didn tknow myopia was a part of the eye..as for the other thanatopsis album - i have seem to lost it via the move to university..lucky my friend has it! :) time to steal! :D

sngwthme

I thought I understood just by listening and how the music that was created makes me feel and I still have that understanding, but now, now I understand.
Thank you.

gkg

as one mystery unravels... another takes it\'s place - can\'t wait to see what you guys have in store for #3.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

spencer

Man, never before have i been exposed to musicians who incorporate their love for literature and show their intellectualness through their music.

Most stuff i listened to was about girls leaving guys who were in their 20\'s, and making it seem like the biggest upset in the world when really, it happens every second of every day.

I probably sound really stupid right now, but meh.