Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Pike 23 Telescape now on bandcamp.com

Started by nick_reinstein, August 16, 2013, 04:53:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nick_reinstein

deadite

those samples sound effing boss.
I just purchased the LE but now im tossing up buying the download coz I cant wait for it to arrive in the mail. keep in mind im still gonna buy the regular CD plus all the other regular CD's when they eventually get released.

ichimatsu

Waouh ! Thanks for the news, just got the LE  :)

In Search Of The

Sold out already. Damn. Nevermind. Bought the standard download.

braintaste

I hate it when I'm just a day or two too late. Anyone want to sell me a limited edition? I'll pay double the retail price. ;)

deadite

Quote from: braintaste on August 20, 2013, 09:49:30 pm
I hate it when I'm just a day or two too late. Anyone want to sell me a limited edition? I'll pay double the retail price. ;)

ive been checking pikes.com everyday since pike11. this ones only limited to 300 too.

In Search Of The

nick_reinstein

This is the first one I missed.  I saw the download was available on bandcamp and checked bucketheadpikes repeatedly.  I had to leave work for the day and drive across town so I decided to get the download version then.  The limited edition was unavailable by the time I got home.

beelzeBob

Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

ichimatsu

jujutelly

Loved the idea of an instant download. Waiting over 2 weeks per pike sucks. Awesome album.

In Search Of The

Quote from: jujutelly on August 25, 2013, 09:47:38 am
Loved the idea of an instant download. Waiting over 2 weeks per pike sucks. Awesome album.

I hear that. Being in the UK, I often have to wait over a fortnight for some releases.