New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Buckethead Tour Dates!

Started by DroidHunter13, June 21, 2012, 06:01:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DroidHunter13

A load of them! But none on the east coast  >:( Even some in Canada?! Could this be a sign of an international tour??  :o

http://bucketheadland.com/tour/index.html

Tempbucketdog

I hope we see a new setlist  :)
And I hope he comes by the east coast too ;)

mrpancakes

Canada! YES!!!!!!! ;D I really hope Big B comes on the East Coast of Canada!!!! Please come on the East Coast Buckethead !!! :D

X

Oh my, he's coming to the Fillmore in San Francisco in september. Thanks for letting me know! Looks like I'm gonna be seeing Buckethead for the third time ;D

DroidHunter13

Quote from: X on June 26, 2012, 06:29:00 am
Oh my, he's coming to the Fillmore in San Francisco in september. Thanks for letting me know! Looks like I'm gonna be seeing Buckethead for the third time ;D

I am a very jealous man at the moment...I have to wait til he gets to Showcase Live (or any other venue around the Massachusetts area) to see him for the third time!  >:(

X

Quote from: DroidHunter13 on June 26, 2012, 09:24:07 pm
I am a very jealous man at the moment...I have to wait til he gets to Showcase Live (or any other venue around the Massachusetts area) to see him for the third time!  >:(

He played just one show close to me in the west coast in late 2009 which is when I was just getting into his music. However, that show was on a thursday, I was too young to drive, and my parents told me my homework was more important. I waited for him to come again in 2010 and it turned out that he got that spinal injury so he didn't play any shows here that I could attend and I felt like I was under a curse of never being able to see him perform. It was only until the summer of 2011 that I got the chance to see him, and I went to both shows that he played in SF. Yet, I still want to see him play again, lol. So I know how you feel man. Maybe he'll go on a touring binge in your area  ;)

DroidHunter13

June 27, 2012, 06:18:35 am #6 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:21:12 am by DroidHunter13
^^ a few things, X:

1. There is NO WAY homework is more important than Buckethead  ;)
2.  There were two shows in 2009 I could've gone to, one at the Governor's Island in New York and one at the Middle East in Cambridge, MA. Couldn't go to New York because my dad HATES New York. And the Cambridge one because it was a bar, I was only 13! Lol
3. I felt that same curse in 2010 too, man...it started almost killing me! But this maggot's dream came true August 30, 2011 at 9:15 P.M. at Showcase Live in Foxboro when Buckethead walked onto the stage right in front of me and began playing. It was such an unforgettable night, my face is still melted, and I felt like the happiest bot alive! Plus I saw him again at the same venue March 27, 2012 with Wolff and That 1 Guy. That show was killer, too, I even got to play the killswitch!  ;D  8)

Well, X, we seem to have a similar story! I hope you have a binge-tastic time when you see Buckethead again, and hopefully he will come to the east coast and do a touring binge here!  :)

Chris DiCicco

09062012 Ace of Spades

will be my fifth time seeing him, I find it really funny cuase the first four times Mom was battle-ing Cancer and now Dad has Cancer, o.k. mayhap I will get to see him three times after this'n....

I will show him the Tattoo, scary dreams aside, hopefully he will hrrp and grrgl some sorta form of approval.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013