New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketheadland

Started by In Search Of The, May 23, 2012, 01:03:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

Finally got me a copy of the CD off eBay yesterday, I currently have a friend over for a couple of afternoon beers so I dug it out and stuck it on. So nostalgic. He's never heard much of Big B, and he says it's like a soundtrack to a film that doesn't exist yet, other than in his own head. That's a fair assessment.

I just wanted to say how nice it is to finally own it, and just how it makes me feel. Beta pumpin'!

nicopon

Great, this album is a must have, I think I got one of the last french copies in 2008, It was just waiting for me in a e-shop! I felt a little satisfaction when i got it in my hand! Comuter master is a computer master-piece!

robotpie3000

Quote from: In Search Of The on May 23, 2012, 01:03:43 pm
Finally got me a copy of the CD off eBay yesterday, I currently have a friend over for a couple of afternoon beers so I dug it out and stuck it on. So nostalgic. He's never heard much of Big B, and he says it's like a soundtrack to a film that doesn't exist yet, other than in his own head. That's a fair assessment.

I just wanted to say how nice it is to finally own it, and just how it makes me feel. Beta pumpin'!

thats a unique way of putting it.

X

I wonder if Buckethead is gonna make a Bucketheadland 3 this year or the next maybe