New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

My Creative Outlet

Started by ella_mental, May 20, 2008, 10:43:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ella_mental

July 17, 2009, 01:12:58 pm #90 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:09:06 pm by ella_mental
These are black daylilies and a raspberry bush that is actually in the neighbors yard.

ella_mental

Since today is the 40th anniversary of man landing on the Moon, and it\'s Monday, and Shiva is a Moon guy...  I thought I\'d post a pic of my Shiva Nataraj statue.  I really went all out on that statue.  I made his outfit and put hair on him.  He didn\'t have hair.  Actually, he was missing a finger too, so I made a finger for him.  That\'s  what started the whole thing.  I made braclets for his arms and legs and I used a broken gold chain I had to wrap around him.  I decorated his drum and did a little touch up painting with nail polish.  I think he looks awesome!  I did a little color enhancing on the picture.

Duckhead

ella_mental

I should have 3 or 4 more of these collages, in case anyone is trying to collect \'em all.  I\'m not really one to toot my own horn, but they are pretty nice when you get them all together.  I just moved them into their own photobucket album and then had to replace all the links here.  What a hassle.  I almost said eh screw it...  but here is the latest one.

The flowers are pincushions and a blue one I wish I knew but forget.  Most of my garden is perennial.  I think it\'s easier that way.

ella_mental

These are sweet williams and another one I forget.

ella_mental

These are calendulas.  FYI, if anyone is interested in one of my gardening tips...  Calendulas, snapdragons and portulacas although annual are really great re-seeders and come back every year...even take over areas.

Chris DiCicco

I would love to garden but I have a blah thumb when it comes to the plant word.

I just thought You could have Me with a Tattoo design, anywho I am looking for five multi colored Roses in a loose spiril of sorts, supporting and twisting around my \'I turned 21 so Im getting a tattoo\' to connect with another, Tattoo I have to draw up.

pretty please with lots of ink and paint on top.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

ella_mental

QuoteI would love to garden but I have a blah thumb when it comes to the plant word.

I just thought You could have Me with a Tattoo design, anywho I am looking for five multi colored Roses in a loose spiril of sorts, supporting and twisting around my \'I turned 21 so Im getting a tattoo\' to connect with another, Tattoo I have to draw up.

pretty please with lots of ink and paint on top.

Chris DiCicco

It sounds like you already know what you want.  Why don\'t you just tell the tattoo artist and have them draw something up?  That is part of their job.  That\'s what I did when I got my tattoo, shortly after turning 18.  I said here is an idea of what I want, you draw it.  I\'m not really that creative with stuff like that.

I have a purple peace sign with fire on one side and a rainbow on the other side and an X-men symbol at the top.  It\'s on my butt.  It was either that or a battleship on my forearm.

ella_mental

These are echinacea.  I noticed that my mums are blooming, so I\'ll have to take pics of those when they are all out and then mums will be the last flower pic.

ZQ

QuoteThese are sweet williams and another one I forget.

celosia aka co-ckscomb ;D

BIG HUGZ!!!  :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

ella_mental

celosia aka co-ckscomb ;D

BIG HUGZ!!!  :-*

Informative and funny!  Thanks ZQ!

I got Clutch tix today!...  Electric Factory 9/11

Chris DiCicco

oh ka ay...

a tattoo on the butt sounds painfully fun

but nah nah this is going on the other shoulder, above my peace sign skull.

I do like the flora, somewhere I have a Mandala Book it takes what you are doing to the extreme, with Flowers, Rocks, Earth soils, inverted, color teased...

were is that book?

goes looking for it.
The Exosphere  2013

ella_mental

Here is the last pic before the chrysanthemums.  These are hydrangea, orange honeysuckle, and a yellow mini rose.

ZQ

Ella each of your flower creations are magically delicious... ;D
Beautiful...a fairland of flower bliss!

I couldn\'t resist...hope you like the peek-aboo effect
 ;)

BIGGEST HUGE HUGZ!  :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.