New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BurtonDickerson.com

Started by Travis, April 09, 2006, 07:34:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

A new site devoted to the works of Burton Dickerson. This is just the start, just a fraction of the output of a lifetime. Hope to have an organized and as complete a representation of his work as possible over the next short while.

http://burtondickerson.com

keagan2387

Wow travis thats your brother I assume but he does great artwork hope he continues to make great art! 8)

Travis

That would be my Dad, me too.

d6

I know it´s rewardingto check the board frequently.....this is the proof... :)
thank you travis
official hippie hell survivor

Chris DiCicco

gosh...

I registered with a play on My Last Name, Fun Fun Fun...

if Your lost?

Its DahSicko....

I hope this catchs on, I missed the boat with book of cartoons 1 and 2

;D

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

sngwthme

Hummmm..... And we will be traveling to see a Burton Dickerson art exhibit when?

I would like to see all of this up close and personal!!

It\'s about time you got your own billboard up on this internet highway D.O.D, fantastic!!

Looks great Travis, thank you!!

gkg

April 10, 2006, 04:57:23 pm #6 Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 04:10:06 pm by gkg
fan-freakin-tasitc!!  lovely to see.

a huge electronic group hug to the multi-talented Dickersons!

VVV deep bow nothin\' - you\'re the one i bow to... SMOOCH! VVV

Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

D.O.D

gkg -- Deep bow!  . You have brought these links back to life again. Silly putty was threatening to return.  DOD

oldfolkie

This is amazing! I just skimmed through, and bookmarked to go back. Thanks for getting a DOD site going.  8)

I haven\'t said yet how much I like the second book of cartoons. Bad me. Good book!  ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

gkg

[glb]keagan2387[/glb]
Travis\' brother Lindy\'s music is pretty good stuff too - it\'s that kind of family, talent just croppin\' up all over the place - you can check out Lindy\'s work via the home page.  so far sister Sarah seems on the quiet side, but i know she\'s got a gift too... hopefully she\'ll publish something and post it here soon...?

*** hope that\'s ok - slippin\' in a massive hint there, SD... ***
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

sarahd

As soon as my head makes it out of my ass this semester, I\'ll post some links, maybe on Dad\'s new website, just for fun (or in a day or two, if I can make it halfway out).  

Thanks for your interest!

SD :)

D.O.D

gkg

;D   ROFLMAO!!   ;D

SD - i shall semi-patiently await your (even partial) emergence...
Peace.

northwoodsdrummer

Very cool site.  In the theme of the many Dickerson family  replies I wanted to let you know that my band has been working on recording and have been performing 2 songs that Brandy had written. I would love to share them on this forum when we have it together.

D.O.D

Andy- A very thoughtful gesture  and much appreciated from our family  BD