New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

tender freakoutsky

Started by hawkfinger, November 01, 2005, 09:52:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkfinger

well here\'s a link to some of my paintings and some of my photos.
I appreciate feedback, whatever it is.
Thank you
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucycalhoun/
"fast and bulbous, also tapered"

Cptn. B

gkg

i like!!

the photos and paintings have a similar feel, and yet very different styles.  you really have a very personal touch with the paint handling.

how long have you been painting & shooting?  are you showing/selling your works or is more of a personal joy thing?

i really like both styles but i think for me, as someone who paints more than photographs, the paintings really sing to me.  really enjoyed that - thank you for sharing!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

LR

horses are my thing so I really like

I like your riding horse, staying sane (ain\'t that the truth) and the desert tree pose the best, they are all good
"You can't teach anyone anything. You can only help them to discover it within themselves."

-Galileo

hawkfinger

Thanks.  I have been painting for 12 years on and off.  I do sell those. Photography is more at the beginning stages, haven\'t spent as much time on it yet. I do love it.  
I have added more, so check it out again when you have a chance.

Thanks again

Cptn. B

LR

"You can't teach anyone anything. You can only help them to discover it within themselves."

-Galileo

Aquabot

It sucks!  ;) No I\'m just kidding, your paintings are very good, I really like your style. I\'m not that much into photographs( and horses, sorry :-[) but they\'re good too. We can see you master your thing, cool.

hawkfinger

Come on guys, I need more feedback!  Look and then write your opinion, and then contact me to purchase some art!

;)

Thanks!!!

Cptn. B

Aquabot

I would if I had money, but I\'m broke right now. :-*anyway

gkg

Quoteand then contact me to purchase some art!

ah, would that it were so easy!!  i really like your work, but i have a hard time affording to continue my own, so most of the work i have from other artists was gotten by trade or gift.

i wish you the very best of luck.  keep at it - it does happen, it just takes hard work, time, luck and patience.   :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

hawkfinger

thank you, i was just being inpetuous and half-joking.   I\'ve made some new paintiings recently, and I need to keep going, and  buckle down and get more shows, market my work... Thanks again for the feedback.

:-*

Cptn. B