New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

memory sponge - for my nan

Started by CMA, September 14, 2005, 11:15:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

my nan died on monday.. im still feeling ok though maybe thats what she would have wanted?

anyways here is my tribute song to my amazing nan

http://iminthehuzzi.tripod.com

it\'s in the news section.

gkg

i can\'t stop hitting replay...  it\'s lovely.  my thoughts are with you, but you know that already.  :-* :\'( :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

Oh what a sad time but sounds (Memory Sponge) like this gives artists a cushion to exxpress them selfs it kinda reminds me of Chic Disc Rico\'s  " Nightmare Over " which had a real dark begining and then it got light with an acoustic melody.

From what my XP could scan and from the scan, what I heard sounded kinda Bluesy with ambience and jazz lines inside the beat, is that what you were going for or is my computer to ear thing got it all wrong.

I\'m sorry for your loss.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

d6

lovely tunes. I´m sure she likes it.
it´s hard when a loved one transforms and leaves you behind.

all the best thoughts and a big hug to you
d6
official hippie hell survivor

caper

Chris moss I\'m so sorry to hear about your nan.  Is this the first person you loved that died? If so welcome to the club.  Don\'t worry everyone grieves in their own way and you have just begun this time.   Death is a very patient but relentless teacher.  That\'s a nice tune for nan.  Maybe you\'ll feel like making another too.  May nan inspire you in ways you never imagined.  Death is a powerful muse.
the map is not the territory

Samy

nice tune !
compared to your other songs,  this one sounds more mature and better structured. IMHO
thanks for sharing!   :)

CMA

September 19, 2005, 09:09:35 pm #6 Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 09:10:44 pm by Chris_Moss
thank you

im working on a new mini album

magnum 303i

there is a 2 track preview on the huzzi

"i love acid with a kick ass dirty beat" - luke vibert