Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Simper

Started by Jeffrae!, February 01, 2006, 04:32:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrae!

Sounds Great Travis!!!

I like it so far and I am 40 seconds into he song!!

Will you be touring with Buckethead this Year?

Thanks,
Jeffrae

Travis

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if anyone noticed we released another song from the new CD.

Aquabot

February 05, 2006, 07:30:33 am #2 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 07:30:55 am by Aquabot
Yes I noticed it, sorry for not commenting on it earlier, I agree with Jeffrae, its great, I like the way it develops.

Change

February 05, 2006, 04:16:48 pm #3 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 06:01:35 pm by change+suffocation
where is it?  Ill find it now....

Wow I hadn\'t seen that newer Anatomize page at all, really interesting stuff Travis, thanks.  Love the direction you guys seem to be going with this one, like you said it feels like a combination of the styles on the rest of the Thanantosis but so much more.  Thanks for the insight on the album, patiently waiting...  ;D

Travis

Yes normally I announce a free song on the board but this time I thought I would be a bit coy about it and let people stumble on it. That may have back fired on me,
since I do want people to be able to actually find and hear the song.
Heres the link:
http://tdrsmusic.com/musicpreviews.html
Heres a page on the making of the song that might be of interest as well:
http://tdrsmusic.com/anatomy.html

Change

Do you do all the site design yourself Travis?  Can you recommend some good software to use for website creation?    Your site looks great, always has.

Travis

Dreamweaver, Photoshop and spare time. I have 2 out of the 3.

Change

haha, yeah I bet, thanks  :)

caper

I like the sound of Simper.
the map is not the territory

Jeffrae!

Gonne Be on tour Travis?

Have you ever been on tour?

Just curious..

CMA

when i first saw this thread i thought! my! someone needs help with ableton live!!!

but anyways nice trackage, travis n co!

[simpler is a Drum sequencer in ableton]

::)

doowhat

Great song Travis... If Simper is any indication of the way the rest of the album sounds...then it should be awesome.
;D
I\'ve got a friend that plays keyboards & guitar and he didn\'t really appreciate Buckethead that much until I let him hear Axiology and Population Override...now he\'s hooked ;D
Muhuhuhaha

snubnog

Hey Travis, thanks for taking the time to create the "anatomy of simper" track - I\'m always fascinated to learn how you put stuff together and I really appreciate you putting things like that up for us.

The finished track sounds absolutely beautiful by the way!