New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Anatomize update

Started by Travis, February 05, 2006, 12:50:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bhead51

Yes, it should be up on the download store sometime tomorrow.

Another day\'s wait.  Looking forward to it... ;)

DragonSon

thank you travis for your art and efforts,you add something special to bucketheads playing. :)

Travis

February 15, 2006, 11:17:28 pm #17 Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 11:19:10 pm by admin
All pre orders of Anatomize and IOLM have now shipped. If you are on the west coast, you may see your order today or tomorrow. East coast, 3 to 5 days.
International orders allow 7 to 15 days depending on your local customs offices.

The download version will be up in a few hours.

keagan2387

Thanks travis your the best 8)

gkg

wheee!!  i\'ll be running from the car to check the mail when we pull up!!

:-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Travis

Anatomize is now available in the download store here:
http://tdrsmedia.com/process.php?pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=4&AlbumID=21
Or just click the download store link above and go to the store front page and choose "Thanatopsis" from the menu.

bhead51

Travis the price is $00.00...

Travis

Actually, sounds like your looking at the Euro price, which we are not using. Try clicking the button for "show in USD (US dollars) and see what it says. I know the price is working because we have already sold a number of downloads and the price is coming in correctly. Let me know if you still have problems with it. We have had some bugs with this software and the developer has been really great about fixing them.

bhead51

Got it to work.  Thank you!

DragonSon

Travis i\'m a bit anxious ;D about my thanatopsis cd,i live on the westcoast here in LA,so i was wondering when will i receive my order.