New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Girls at the Gynecologist -new album-

Started by CMA, December 15, 2004, 11:05:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

December 15, 2004, 11:05:53 pm Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 11:12:10 pm by Chris_Moss
hello people,  

my new album Girls at the Gynecologist will be released on Tuesday the 21st on fletch-a-sketch music. im just waiting for the artwork to come back. it\'ll be hosted on www.fletchlivesproject.com. this perticular album covers topics such as:

sailing to taheiti with an all girl crew,  

i saild to tahiti with an all girl crew
i want to be a woman
labiamania

=
suffercating someone with a plastic argos bag,  

suffer-cate-you-with-a-argos-bag

=
being a pyromaniac and burning your house down,  

petrolium nitrate and a match
roasted pork and lamb chowder
petrolium nitrate and a match
house on fire, house on fire

=
wishing death on massa.

massa massa i want you to die.

=

I also cover motherfucker by beck, and Weird on the avenue by the frogs,

-  

this album is also being put together by 2 live shows in bournemouth on wendsday 22nd and wendsday 29th @ mister smiths in bournemouth, south england...where 20 SE albums will be given away which includes all the songs i play live on the night.

Rock n Roll

So remeber 21st at the fletchlivesproject.com for my new album.

Thnaks you

Chris moss

spencer

Christ chris, you pump out more stuff than Buckethead!

And it\'s good too!  i like it!

Can\'t wait to hear it!  can we buy hard copies or anything?  it\'d be great to actually support hte huzzi!

CMA

December 16, 2004, 10:39:37 am #2 Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 10:40:48 am by Chris_Moss
well, i dunno about buying it.. more like....hmm

ok....if you send me a Stamped addressed envelope, then i will save you the Special edition Girls at the gynecologist album with extra 6 tracks, which are going to be given away on the 2 gigs im playing...

there are only 20 of these SE ones being hand crafted by myself. so get in quick to to tell me to save one..

CM

*PS* there is one GATG Album song up at the huzzi, for a taster, taheiti ;)

gkg

hey hey hey!!

i want one!!  

oh, owe you a photo for the fanclub too... and a painting... yikes!  time just runs so fast, like children at the beach!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

:P hey ya Chris Moss got a Question, Is Ultravistor  by Squarpusher a good album I ran into one at Borders last night, I thought I\'d ask.
Haven\'t been to the Huzzi in a while , but soon I will go.

Thanks

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

spencer

oh yes, please save me one.

I\'ll send the envelope.

CMA

Quote:P hey ya Chris Moss got a Question, Is Ultravistor  by Squarpusher a good album I ran into one at Borders last night, I thought I\'d ask.
Haven\'t been to the Huzzi in a while , but soon I will go.

Thanks

Chris

I consider it one of my favourite album of 2004 and maybe of all time..

i will give you a run down of all the tracks.
1.Ultravisiter - This starts the album and from the very first break down intro you know that tom jenkinson isnt fooling around. it has absolutly lovely melodys and the drum programing is absolutly crisp and superior, and the bass does a sweep sustain note which is spectacular

2.I fulcrum - this takes of from where ultra visiter leaves off - it\'s just a bass guitar playing some jazz which later adds some kind of ressonace filter , it\'s not that spectacualr but it does give a nice intro duction to the nice song

3. iambic 9 poetry - in this track tom jenkinson plays bass, guitar, real drums, keybaord and rhodes. this song is beautiful and shows you that tom jenkinson is a talented bastard. simply beutiful

4. Andrei - Acustic flamenco/jazz style piece. very pretty

5. 50 cycles - starts off with a sustained note/trumpet for about a minute, then some fantasticly crisp drums come in, then tom jenkinson talks about some kind of ..somthing..but mashes his voice up. it reminds me of one track of the "do you know squarepusher album"

6. menelec - nice bass lines and drum programing, sounds like old school squarepusher. controled chaos

7.c-town smash - some unleashed bass with lots of effects just jamming, it sounds liek it\'s live but tom said dont belive everythiing you hear. ;) leads in to the nex song

8.Stienbolt - One of my favourite tracks on the album, this is completely choatic and hardcore, it even has a guitar rocking out in it, but in a way squarepusher can only do it..(3:12) the best bit is when it\'s just going absolutly crazy and noisy and some strings come in from no where and takes control of the noise..this song reaches around the 180+bpm mark.sounds like slayer in the 40th century spectaular  

9. an arched pathway - pure noise and jazz over an arpeggio distorion ridden bass, sound like an icecream van on acid..not one of my favourites

10.Telluric piece - again compouter noises and feedback over some ambient jazz  - very abstract as the previous song -0 leads into the next song

11.District line II - it\'s completely true, if you listen to this on a train it acually goes extremely well - some pretty impressive drum and bass programming happining on this one, really nice production, kind has remnants of "red hot car" in there too, nice drum and bass

12. circlewave -starts with "hello my name is thomas jenkinson", again sound slike a live track, but maybe it\'s not who knows? tom plays some neat jazz drums which leads into a nice chilled out song with an organ.. very pretty

13.tetra-sync - "Hello, HELLO! how are you? good - ahaa" - again another live track in the jazz style with some feedback thrown in for good mesure and this leads into some very very nice jazz bass over some really really nice jazz drums..this is amazing to hear tom jenkinson jamming with himself..simply stunning, if you think about this guy did this all himself :)

14.tommib help buss - a very very nice piece of music..

15.everyday i love - an acoustic piece to finish off this album..

a spended aura of fusion, drum n bass, jazz, programming, noise - it\'s rollercoaster, sometimes it scares you sometimes it relaxes you..

i really hope you/everyone buys this albums..i could understand if you didnt like this album, but to me this is a masterpiece.

CM

Chris DiCicco

Ah right just didn\'t know were to start from, other albums I did buy a really fantastic cd called Cacophony : Speed Metal Symphoney, this is a Marty Friedman/ Jason Becker colab, then I picked up Jack Casady\'s Dream Factor and the New U2 album and SRV\'s Blues at Sunrise... will cycle through these then I\'ll return to the Electronica Music (i.e.) Squarpusher and others of my weird an fantastic tastes I was looking for a Bootsy album but Borders was out of Bootsy, that don\'t sound right.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Hey ya Chris Moss,listing to Ultravisiter and like what I hear so far...

Reminds me of stuff I used to do..

double track Electronic Drums and span left to right then come in with a burage of noise ( I called guitar playing) and ad sounds, voices and the like.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

CMA

nice, glad to hear you like it,

This year im going to do things which no one would expect me to..

I\'ll update the huzzi soon with a new EP, i start work on it tomorrow.

CM

gkg

QuoteThis year im going to do things which no one would expect me to..

watch out Barry Manilow!!   ;D

seriously - can\'t wait to hear the new stuff - just getting back to normal around here, so i should get to the Huzzi in a day or so.   :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved