New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketbots?

Started by DragonSon, February 14, 2006, 06:07:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSon

i\'m one of the only loner bots that is loyal and caring and i think i\'m different than all of you,i struggle to get a buckethead cd it takes me sometimes a month to save and buy i\'m not ritch like you all you have wealthy lives i struggle more than you all you have friends and connections i\'m like clint eastwood a loner with no name.Dragon Son Has Left The board.

doomride

Ok,Dragonson...I was sticking you in another post but now you are indeed pushing your luck...you shouldn\'t make assumptions such as the ones you\'ve made...you don\'t really know anyone on the board so to say you are"different" and that you are not"rich like all of us" is preposterous and ridiculous...I can only speak for myself,but applying a tag of me being rich...well,it\'s like trying to eat jello with chopsticks-it just doesn\'t work...I don\'t know about others on the board but I\'m guessing most of the board is filled with working class people...everyone has their own struggle...

Obviously this board should be based on free speech,but you shouldn\'t make unwarranted assumptions about people because it makes you come off as simple minded and naive....

doomride

And of course I do realize I your intention was to stir up the pot...usually I don\'t respond to these things,but I feel compelled since I was trying to put in a good word for you in another post..."loner"-give me a fukkin break...and you sir are no Clint Eastwood....

Sorry Travis,but I had to get that out...

keagan2387

yeah dragon son i said i would be nice but you dont have any right to go and speak for a whole group of people and sorry but you dont know any of us personally so when it comes to that you shouldnt say anything.Then theres abotu being poor dude I am only 14 years old so im not old enough to drive or work a full time job at my age and do you hear me complaining that i cant get any money for cds? No!! I live with it doe work when I can get that money and save it so what if it takes a month if you know how to manage money you find out that money and patience go together perfect. Im sorry but i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt before but now its just ignorence on your part for even bring this up and yes i agree with doomride your no clint.

P.S. I think we all are caring and loyal not trying to be a hipocrit but its a good thing and not putting everyone down

DragonSon

all i need is to make some friends in this board and i don\'t know how to,i mess up alot in words,i guess i\'m not cool or a part of this board even travis thinks i\'m annoying but i agree,i saw buckethead at tower records this pass sunday and these dumbnuts were making fun of buckethead i was like what the hell are these punks doing here they don\'t deserve to be in bucketheads prescence,i didn\'t get to be front row it pissed me off,but he played only half an hour,i was by myself everytime i try to want to take a picture with buckethead i fail the first time i was so right in front of him but i was nervous,second time i had no chance,so for now on i\'ll organize my thoughts and see that i don\'t write stuff that offends you like i got a bunch of offenders running around this board so i hope i don\'t loose hope in here.

doomride

I\'m not offended by anything...just pointing out the absurdity of the unwarranted assumptions you make...if you wanna make bucketbuddies,stop alienating people with unfounded statements...or do,actually I don\'t give a shit...that\'s enough from me on this matter...

zappahead

i just say, lets all be a group here, nobody is like anybody on here, i\'m sure. if you took certain aspects of our lives i.e. music we listen to now, music we grew up on, tv (if we watch it), movies, food we eat, sayings, clothes, even the buckethead/tdrs cds we own, i\'m sure we\'re all unique. so what we need to do is come together and share this prize that we ALL have in common. cuz isn\'t it odd how diverse everyone is on here, and another thing, i wouldn\'t want to read every post and agree with it, that would be boring, i\'m glad we\'re all different, and as far as i\'m concerned, be yourself
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

DragonSon

like the song from enter the chicken bucketbots we are one,we are an army prepared to battle all the evil\'s of earth,so unity makes us a giant robot complete,let\'s not fight each other but let\'s fight those who dare cross our path,we are one.

Change

hey buddy lighten up, I bet if anyone met you in real life you would be cool.  Real life doesnt always translate well over a computer, so don\'t get yourself all worked up over nothing.  Buckethead appreciates you Im sure just like anyone else who loves his art, so keep your head up    8)

CMA

but no one understands me!!!!

::)

Geranyl

Look at it this way: Many of the BH fans will never get a chance to see him because they lack the resources to do so. For you to have seen him up close and personal is a positive thing for you!  We all have tantrums where we want to think that everyone else has an easy time with life, but deep down we all know that it\'s not true. Instead of dispairing, be happy that you got to see BH! Focusing on the brief bright points that pop by on this long weary road we call life is what keeps a person going!
 :)

DragonSon

so bucketbots do you all paly instruments?

dirtface

QuoteOk,Dragonson...I was sticking you in another post but now you are indeed pushing your luck..

Yes but that was one really really long sentence and that has got to be worth something(even if it was a bit incoherent) ;)