New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Chris moss and Deadpuppy records

Started by CMA, November 17, 2004, 04:06:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

i e-mailed dead puppy records to see if they would be intresting putting me on there label..and they are, so im sending a demo there way tomorrow and i just finished the album artwork.
The album will be called Chris moss Volume -1 it\'s a Compilation of some old songs i recorded last year, So i\'ll keep you posted when things happen

Here is the album art work

http://tinypic.com/m6lbl
Front

http://tinypic.com/m6lb4
Back

Chris moss

sngwthme

Yes! That is fantastick Chris Moss.  Congratulations!
We will be sitting with antisipation till we can get our hands on it!

So how did you hear about Deadpuppy? Would my guess be correct that they are an independent lable?

gkg

well done!  no one can be as good at getting across who you are as well as you yourself!

WAHOO!!  good on ya!!!   :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

CMA

November 17, 2004, 06:41:17 pm #3 Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 06:42:19 pm by Chris_Moss
A few years back Deadpuppy records did a cornbugs tribute, then just recently a binge buddy on the binge board has a band on there, and i just wondered how he got signed and he said to just e-mail him..so i did and they said send a album and art work and the\'ll put me up. im gonan keep it fairly simple at the moment, then maybe i\'ll unleash my "avantgarde disco beat fuzz on them".

Maybe just for D.O.D i\'ll record a Abstract peice of music for him, just coz it\'ll be don using programing dont mean it\'s going to diminish emotion. :)

But im soo much for indepantant record labels,Rather then mainstream do what we say labels. there is still sooooo much to come from me, i just cant wait to do somthing spectacular.

At the moment there isnt that much software i know about that can do the things that i want to do. as i havnt a midi set up on my computer all i can do is Programe, but all in all it\'s a very fin thing to do...apart from when your computer crashes and you forget to save it every 5 minutes...thats a whoel diffrent story.

i also sent a demo to V/VM test records, as there quite out there and i love musical butchery, check out everything here.

//www.brainwashed.com/vvm

Chris DiCicco

Rock on hope you get signed , I have been recording in my Apartment ever sents my Stepmom gave me thee old computer I Dub it Chamber 17 in sort of a Joke dealing with the apartment number.
But around here theres not a label that I know of around here and I doubt Watermelon Music would let me record upstairs, but the website (brainwashed) looks pretty good don\'t know about Dead Puppy? report back even if you get a red flag, don\'t drownd in misery.. be happy you showed them who\'s creative.
enough yakity yak

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

sngwthme

November 17, 2004, 10:34:41 pm #5 Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 10:35:25 pm by SNGWTHME
You are already doing spactacular things Chris Moss, Continue on the path.  

CMA

November 17, 2004, 10:53:39 pm #6 Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 10:53:59 pm by Chris_Moss
well i just got a e-mail from the dead puppy records guy and he just asked me to do a re-miX of his band.. so im defiantly on the label now.. it\'s pretty nice. i hope i can give them/everybody some of my best music.

Though im really hoping that V/vm have somthinf to offer me, it\'s always the way when you send of a demo and relize you forgot to put on the song that would be most benificial.

on that note.. i got a new song on the huzzi as of now. called "huzzi stride killer" and it\'ll tell you on the site my "new" direction. i hope you enjoy it.. "thats my mum shouting at me" :P

btw does anyone ever dance to my music? coz im trying to make it hard to. ;)

gkg

funny - dancing isn\'t what springs to mind when i\'m listening to your music...

:-*

heading to your site tonight or tomorrow - gotta earn my $1.98 here.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

CMA

One of the nicest things i\'ve ever seen was my girlfriend air guitaring to one of my songs! it was touching to see :)

i admit, i do air drum to my music.

sngwthme

Well I guess one could see air guitaring as a form of dance. ??  :-/ If you played right along side her I guess you could consider it a couples dance. The Huzzi Tango?

Great news Chris Moss, GREAT news. You are on the way!

CMA

November 18, 2004, 12:10:34 am #10 Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 11:54:20 am by Chris_Moss
Also while im at it, i investigated into t-shirts and for 20 it\'d be £200, so next year i\'ll have to do them to order..

im sure it\'ll all be done by //www.fletchlivesproject.com and via pay pal, i wouldnt normally chrage anything for anything, but it\'s pretty expensive, and all the charge would cost would be getting the t-shirt printed in the size wanted and shipping fees. so i would think around £15 a t-shirt, bear in mind i dont make any profit off this which is what i want.

Alternitively you could just make your own :)

gkg

we\'ll be looking forward to them - or maybe a CD/t-shirt combo pack?
Peace.

CMA

November 18, 2004, 07:23:24 pm #12 Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 07:31:38 pm by Chris_Moss
Sounds like a Plan, Choose an Album, this is a nearly complete discography of my albums/work:-

The Shape (Cassette)
Chainsaw (Cassette)
Chainsaw 2 (Cassette)
Schmieser Arse winkle (Cassette)

Tombs
It\'s hilarious them kids need to take baths
Fletch lives project- Advise on carpets
Fletch lives project - Tempary unavailable
Fletch lives project - EP

Fletch lives project - These dregs cant be drunk
Not, yet done
Agogo Flim
The Week album
Abstract Noise Project
Chris moss goes to college
The Religious caveman band EP
Hug my Heart
Not the man, the light
Tombs 2
Songs Volume 1
Original Princess An Album by Chris Moss (discontinued)
Tombs 3
Songs volume 2

Music For an Airline commercial (1 track single)
Only a Rose (2 track Single)
Disembodied
Chris Moss Album
Girl in Trolly Album
Black Tape 1 (one made and given away to Gav)
Songs Volume 3
Disembodied: Theme Park Blue prints (Abandoned)
Who is the Fucking Daddy (5 Mixes by Chris moss)
Black Tape 2 (one made given away to Ktp)
Banging Singles Folder
Rubbish Techno Folder
Moonshine (music videos & Songs by chris moss)
Poéts Revolution
Brad Striker Mix Cd (1 made - Master on Zip disc)
Brad Striker Gabba Re-mixes
Girls at the Gynocologist (December 20th 2004)

Chris moss Volume -1 (Deadpuppyrecords)
Ambient plate Album
Tombs 5
Re-recordings of old Classics
Chris moss live at Mr.Smiths

sngwthme

Hey Chris Moss, maybe instead of offering the t-shirts you could create an iron on patch.? That way people could provide their own T-Shirt.  It\'s really inexpensive to transfer a picture to an iron-on.  You have the photo on the computer so you would just need the iron on printing paper that can be obtained at most craft/fabric stores and there ya go. Just an idea.
You would however have to place a disclaimer on it saying not responsible for any mishaps while trying to transfer to your garmet or anything else you may try to iron it on.  ;D

Iron on/CD combo?

gkg

hmm... iron on CD - i don\'t think i can get it into the drive - and the fibers might be zapped to flames by the laser, yeah?

;D

i like the iron on image idear - and the paper isn\'t too pricy - actually.
Peace.