New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Started by nuff_said, July 20, 2007, 11:43:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

choose love over fear and watch this, especially if you\'ve already made that choice.

i learned a thing or two, as have all my friends that have watched it.  it\'s a needed wake up call.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

Definately worth the time to see!
I agree...Choose love over fear,
investigate, learn, ponder and wake up.
i highly recommend seeing this movie...
thank you nuff.

Big Hugz!  :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

nuff_said

if anyone is having trouble viewing this on the site, check into getting it on dvd.  it\'s $5 and they encourage you to burn your own copies & pass \'em out.  

lemme know if you\'re interested in a copy

i\'m getting a lot of positive feedback and a lot of "thanks for the reminder, i needed that!"  comments too.  

hope you get the chance to check, check, check it out

http://zeitgeistmovie.com

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Boots

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

ZQ

July 31, 2007, 01:45:57 pm #4 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:04:42 pm by ZQ

I just noticed today...  :D

There are downloads available now as well!

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/dloads.htm

I agree...i hope every one will take the time...to check this out! I am getting the full resolution copy DVD to keep in my library.
Has already been said...but worth a repeat...
it IS a real wake up call...a reminder...
THANK YOU nuff!  :)

edit: I have watched more than a few times...and i hope to load it into my portable gadget.   ;D

Big HUGZ!

nuff_said

the site had gone away for a little while there, but it\'s back now.

buswolley

Well, I finished watching it...

First, thanks for sending it.  I enjoyed watching it.

Second, I think they make assumptions about the mortality of the human race that can only lead to their treatise of one World Bank and government.  Personally I find this assumption naive.  They ask us to believe that a handful of people have such great influence on the world that they can manipulate so subtly that not even the 'change of the guard' can derail their plans.  Or that all politicians over the past 100 or so years have the same immoral agenda.  

Finally, I think they play off the same fear and ignorance that they want us to believe our government is playing off.  They give just enough information for us to draw the only conclusions we can, which it theirs.  Then they never give 'a call to action.'  They imply a problem, but give no solution.  Knowledge of a problem does not solve the problem it only creates unrest.

Anyway, that's what I thought.  

ZQ

September 15, 2007, 06:05:15 pm #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:18:31 pm by ZQ
I\'m happy you had a chance to see it...thank you for your statement and point of view.  :)

Curious if you noticed the statement on the menu (I"m sorry I didn\'t point it out)...it explains a little more about where the authors/creators are coming from.
I found zeitgeist to be enlightening...i feel it ignites thinking...rather than trying to brainwash. I was inspired by it...and it seems very probable from my point of view. I think there are things that have been going on for at least 100 years...that is beyond the control of any "change of guard".  I am no expert on politics...I really don\'t care for it...but humans in power...they may know more than we will ever see. I believe every regime has intentions of fixing everything...then when they are sworn in they find out  "the real deal".
I often wonder...
a president after leaving office and other high officials...have CIA assigned to them... for the rest of their life. Is it for their protection or Is it to make sure they keep their mouths shut? Hmmmm...could be both.

Statement from Zeitgeist

{Zeitgeist was created as a non-profit filmiac expression to inspire people to start looking at the world
from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the
population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist was established over a year long period
of research and the current Source page on this site lists the basic sources used / referenced.
Soon, an Interactive Transcript will be online with detailed footnotes and links so exact sources
and further research can be relayed.

Now, it\'s important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are
counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed.
For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained
by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance,
very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet
draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book
Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes
the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is
based on documented evidence. Any corrections, clarifications & further points regarding the film
are found on the Clarifications page.

That being said, It is my hope that people will not take what is said in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized.

Thank You}

:)

Boots

Quotechoose love over fear

That puts a smile on my face.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

ZQ

September 19, 2007, 07:02:42 pm #9 Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 07:04:26 pm by ZQ
wonderful quotes you 2!!!!!  :)

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Frank Herbert, Dune