New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

ebayer!

Started by keagan2387, January 21, 2006, 01:43:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

keagan2387

Im not sure if any of you have been on ebay lately but I have and for abotu a week or 2 now theres been this guy with the ebay acount zosod I think it is and hes been having cds on there that are higher then what you can buy it for here or off the deli creeps site.  Just like the other day he sold a thantopsis cd for like 24 bucks without shipping and i dont think it was even sealed.  I written to the people bidding on the items telling them they can order most of them here but none have responded.  This madness must stop!

Aquabot

January 21, 2006, 01:46:37 pm #1 Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 01:47:06 pm by Aquabot
Yeah, yesterday a copy of Ben Wa\'s Devil dub sold for 46$ + shipping. :o Ridiculous.

keagan2387

yeah i know i had my eye on that when it was at like 5 dollars i was like hmmm this might be a good deal and then it just like skyrocketed and i was like wow

Change

newsflash:  You can buy Devil Dub straight from Ben Wa for $10, I think its at www.benwa.net  -  You have to mail order only though, but its certainly not OOP.  Yeah Ive seen that guy on Ebay, he buys CDS from Travis, burns them, then sells them back, which is somewhat shady.  Once in a while I throw a CD on there myself, but only if I have doubles, and not after I burned the CD.  If I burn a CD, so that I wont scratch the original (which you have to do with a lot of Bucketheads CDs...) I certainly wouldnt sell the original.  To me thats stealing basically - it seems thats what Zosod does, and Ive emailed him about it before.  

Aquabot

It amazes me to see people buy used items for 3 or 4 times the price at which they can buy them new. Really something I can\'t understand. :-/

keagan2387

thanks man ill have to order that

Crayons

Arghhh those ebayers annoy me so much, its terrible how they can sell something used for that much when you can get it brand new for a cheaper price.

Makes me sick

jigsaw

QuoteArghhh those ebayers annoy me so much, its terrible how they can sell something used for that much when you can get it brand new for a cheaper price.

Makes me sick

why do you care?  It\'s a buisness.  Why would anyone ever want to fuck with someones job?   You people are nuts.   I paid 100.00 for a KFC skin piles from ebay and am damn happy with it..i also left the seller GREAT FEEDBACK.
 I am not selling stuff on ebay but come-on.  Why would this make you sick?????   That makes me sick!
you are what you is

jigsaw

QuoteYeah, yesterday a copy of Ben Wa\'s Devil dub sold for 46$ + shipping. :o Ridiculous.
::) ::)

good for the seller!  Mad props   I\'m sure the buyer will love it!!!
you are what you is

Change

"I paid 100.00 for a KFC skin piles from ebay and am damn happy with it..i also left the seller GREAT FEEDBACK. "

yeah you outbid me by $1...  ;D

keagan2387

hahaha aquabot about that devil dub cd im trying to get one of ben wa\'s site and he told me that hes had someone as far as geece send him a item in return for the cd and that devil dub on ebay was from greece maybe a connection?

Aquabot

Quotehahaha aquabot about that devil dub cd im trying to get one of ben wa\'s site and he told me that hes had someone as far as geece send him a item in return for the cd and that devil dub on ebay was from greece maybe a connection?

Yeah, maybe. Gee, I\'ve got to buy this CD, you\'re sure we can have one from the Ben Wa site?

keagan2387

well i guess hes doing this thing called fair trade were you can get like a fair trade item thats has to be at least 5.00 dollars and then ship it to him and he\'ll send you the cd or thats what i understand so far.

Aquabot

Thanks for the info, Keagan

keagan2387