New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Good movie anyone?

Started by Duckhead, November 25, 2007, 05:41:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

I just saw Trailer Park Boys the Movie on tv this weekend - freakin\' hilarious!!

...did a little research and found out it was also a tv series. (yeah I live under a rock), Does anyone out ther watch it? Should I buy season one?

Ramen

Inglorious Basterds

The new Tarantino\'s film. Really, this movie is such a masterpiece. You all have to see it ;)
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

llylabet

I\'ve always been a big fan of the quirkier, indy flicks rather then the big blockbusters. Last really good movie I saw was Clint Eastwood\'s, Gran Torino.  I would probably recommend anything by Tarantino, Peter Jackson, John Carpenter or Tim Burton. Absolutely love, Warriors and Aliens. Next on my list of must-sees is District 9.

sorma008

Yep Death Race its a nice one :)

Duckhead

the long awaited Cormac McCarthy\'s The Road starring Viggo Mortensen will finally be released in theaters Nov 25th later this month.  ;D

if you have not already I would recommend getting the book and reading it first. This is a great post apocolyptic tale of a father and son and the struggle to survive.

Chris DiCicco

uhm Yeah

Ghost Rider
Repo: the Gentic Opera

does TV count?

History of the Freemason\'s (History Channel)
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Reno 911 Miami  ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-/ :P :P :P :P

Next  :o ??? :( :D ;) :) :\'( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
The Exosphere  2013

Slaw_Slinger

Schmatta: Rags to Riches to Rags A cautionary story of labor and greed, follows the decline of the once-robust apparel manufacturing industry in the U.S.,

On HBO

nuff_said

FOOD INC.

this movie was great and everyone should see it.  i\'m a big fan of Eric Schlosser\'s books and he\'s very much involved in this movie.

dvd came out on 11/3
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

K-FLO

Y, Y+B, X+Y <hold> ←

"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it."

http://www.grandin.com/restrain/new.conv.rest.html

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Duckhead

^that is a good one Nuff, but I am a biased Raimi fan. Been watching Legend of the Seeker on Tv also created by Raimi (anyone else watch it?)

last night I caught "Edmond" on IFC - trippy movie. One of William Macy\'s best roles imo. Anyone else see it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443496/

Slaw_Slinger

November 19, 2009, 11:02:29 pm #117 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 11:08:29 pm by Slaw_Slinger
Gomorrah is the last great movie I have seen.  Based on the book by Roberto Saviano (great book!). It deals with crime and the Camorra in Naples and Caserta.  It could be out in DVD now.  Here\'s the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN7-tepnIfY

Diatonic_mealworm

December 01, 2009, 10:33:54 pm #118 Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:29:12 am by Diatonic_mealworm
Once ..i watch this movie a lot...great film :)

Anvil...this was depressing for me ,but a ok movie to watch.

Blood the last Vampire.
Fron son of lon.

nuff_said

Quote^that is a good one Nuff, but I am a biased Raimi fan. Been watching Legend of the Seeker on Tv also created by Raimi (anyone else watch it?)

last night I caught "Edmond" on IFC - trippy movie. One of William Macy\'s best roles imo. Anyone else see it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443496/

i have seen Edmond and i agree!