Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead mask

Started by Viking..., February 02, 2011, 07:00:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking...

Hi guys,

I\'m searching for a Buckethead white plain mask.

Does someone know where I can get one?

;)

mlgudead

Are you picky about getting an 83\' cesar or an 87\' cesar, cause if you are looking for the basic 86\' one that most people have then go eBay. For the authentic 83\' 87\' and 89\' that Buckethead uses himself you are mostly out of luck. A history lesson for you, the masks are called Broadway men\'s mask, and the only 87\'s and 89\'s that were released to the public were given to friends of Broadway performers or were given out as a parting gift if you attend the phantom of the opera on Broadway.

http://www.caufields.com/blankmalemaskwhite.aspx

That is the cheapest I can find the typical Re-issued cesar masks. Hope this helps :)

Viking...

QuoteAre you picky about getting an 83\' cesar or an 87\' cesar, cause if you are looking for the basic 86\' one that most people have then go eBay. For the authentic 83\' 87\' and 89\' that Buckethead uses himself you are mostly out of luck. A history lesson for you, the masks are called Broadway men\'s mask, and the only 87\'s and 89\'s that were released to the public were given to friends of Broadway performers or were given out as a parting gift if you attend the phantom of the opera on Broadway.

http://www.caufields.com/blankmalemaskwhite.aspx

That is the cheapest I can find the typical Re-issued cesar masks. Hope this helps :)

Thanks mglu!  :D

mlgudead

February 03, 2011, 01:21:29 am #3 Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:24:17 am by mlgudead
no problem, I myself have gotten a hold of an 87\' mask that was supposedly used by Buckethead in one of his binge clips, or at least that is what the collector I bought it from told me. I traced the mask back to a performance of phantom of the opera on Broadway, that\'s how I knew that little fact.

Bucknasty

That\'s interesting that you were able to trace it back that far. Any idea of where one could pick up Buckethead memorabilia?