New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Secret recipe DVD question!!!

Started by Bucketdog, September 16, 2010, 02:27:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucketdog

September 16, 2010, 02:27:25 am Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:32:21 pm by Bucketdog
Does anyone know what movie is playing behind buckethead when he is playing "scraps" at that club that has a red and dark background? I think they(santas) bring him in, in a coffin before he plays. Ya know, the movie showing that has the guy with multiple arms sticking out of his elongated rib cage that is split open? I\'m curious!!!! ;D
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Matthew

I have been wondering this for a long time!

Missael

its really a nice song ,

i am in search of this for  a long time ,

its really rockzzzzzzzzzzz .................... ;D

Bucketdog

Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

bigstu238

I would LOVE to know this too, I\'ve tried everything to find out. The special effects looks similar to final monster in "The Thing" (1982), so I looked up everything the special effects guy did, and it\'s non of them. It\'s driving me crazy I can\'t find out the name if this movie!

Ramen

Yeah I would like to know it too...!

QuoteI think they(santas) bring him in, in a coffin before he plays.

That part is one of my favourites of the DVD ;D ;D
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

ilikeheadcheese

So far I haven\'t been able to figure anything out.  Would be really nice to know.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Bucketdog

^^^ I know, right? Maybe, Travis would be so kind to ask bucket next time they... Us bots are very curious.

ilikeheadcheese

^^^would be cool but I doubt it\'ll happen :-/
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

ilikeheadcheese

Just sent Travis a PM, maybe he\'ll answer.  Doubt it but maybe ;)
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Bucketdog

^^^ dude, you rock! Pass the mudda fuggin\' headcheese over here! But you\'re prolly right. He said he almost never checks his PMs. Let alone answer a silly question like this. I\'m really, really curious though.

ilikeheadcheese

^^haha, no problem bot.  

Travis has answered pretty much all of my PM\'s in the past two years I\'ve been on this forum, so there\'s still a pretty good chance that he might be able to give us a little hint.  In the message I just quoted your post and said "Maybe you could ask Buckethead next time you see him"
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213