Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Yo GKG

Started by Chris DiCicco, May 11, 2007, 08:12:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

Georgia,

I should have pm\'ed this but....

a long time ago You told me to go check out One Ring Zero.

well...

I found a CD called Wake Them Up.

it was really good, thanks for the suge-esti-on

house\'t doun dar\' Taxes?

other new music I\'m listening to are.....

Lou Reed\'s Hudson River Meditations  
Zilla\'s All Iz and
Ozric Tentacles
rodrigo y gabriela
the Nightwatchman
Dream Theater\'s Score

and a Buckethead in a Banana Tree
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

hi!

i am so glad you liked \'em!

i am fine - texas is lovely.  you\'ve got some interesting new music going indeed.  i\'m too broke for new music at present, and this PC has no speakers, so right now i\'m listening to birds and the evening traffic rush - it\'s been really busy.  why i think 3 cars drove down my block in the last half hour.  later on, i\'ll probably have a little flash back and listen to some patsy cline and janis.  maybe some greg lake just for the fun of it.  singing along as usual.  :)

we are hoping to install some windows in my studio - right now i just have the one big patio door type opening.  anyway, because of work being done in there i haven\'t actually gotten to paint since i got here - WAH!!!

hugs - lovely to see a message from ya!!  you can PM me anytime - i do wander through.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

yeah I\'m still looking for that greg lake retrospective... oh yeah moondog the germen years as well.

I stopped painting with paint a while ago now I paint with a guitar.

I like birds and car noises, I used to live off side of high/free way and would be lulled to sleep by the cars, truck  what have you.

just recently the city had to remove some four odd geese\'s from greenbelt it was sad but some dogs had come round killed one, it made made the TV news which was funny seeing four grown men chasing wayward geese\'s.

running geese

falling man

ha ha ha ha ha
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

:o  geese bite - hard - when pissed off or scared.  it\'s a bold and silly man who chases a goose without a plan.

lake - into the underground - there are some good old ones on there.  a few not may favs, but it has a great version of \'Epitaph\' that i love to belt out. ah, now, THAT was King Crimson - and a f\'ckin\' great song.  so appropriate, i\'ve been singing it since the shrub took office.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

got a flunky cheat sheet of King Crimson\'s In the Court of the Crimson King gonna try an cover it on an up coming release.

also on book 7 of the Dark Tower series by Stephen King its 1000+ pages, taking my time with that and this.

Enjoy Texas!

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

8) - i can hardly wait to hear the cover!!  

enjoy King - reading a book on Caravaggio and some political stuff - you know me...  sometimes i do wonder what King\'s stuff would be like if it were a painting though...

Texas is great - humid, but i like when my hair gets curly.  :D
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

ok it\'ll be on my new bands album 3d/Pi (this is supposed to be a fraction with the symbol)

still monkeying around with the rest of the songs, it should be the sixth of eight.

Dig

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

G,

do you want some free slightly used un-canvased frames, for the life of Me I have forgotten what the artistic word for these are/were.

I know frames are wrong but I can\'t seem to get at the right word.

anyway its the frame without the canvas wrapped around it as I have decanvased them yars ago.

oh sticky flys, I should have pm\'ed this oh well fergot how to do that too.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

ha!  sticky flys indeed!

stretchers is the term you\'re searching for.  i\'d love them, but i don\'t have the cash to ship them here - i don\'t live in CA anymore, i\'m down in TX now... thank you for thinking of me!!   :-*

maybe you should get some canvas and see what visions come from that fertile brain of yours?
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

"NO"

ok I\'ll throw\'m out, just thought sents I was booted from DOD\'s Website, for good reason.

you\'d want\'m.

but I can\'t find the correct wards to discricb\'m

AAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! stupid brains

Chris \'stupid brains\' DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

gkg

IM me and we\'ll talk about \'em?   :-*
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

to late they are gone, bye bye, so long...

Im me too?

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013