New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Thanatopsis Anatomize, IOLM pre-sales

Started by Travis, January 11, 2006, 11:04:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I\'ve put up a pre-sales page for both A Thanatopsis "Anatomize" and Island of Lost Minds pre-sales here:

http://tdrsmusic.com/pre-sale.html

Keep in mind neither  of these CD\'s are pressed yet so once ordered allow for the delay in delivery. The Thanatopsis CD is in the last stages of mixing and I\'ll have a page with a lot more details up soon.

bigbri

Great news. Thanks, Travis. I\'m looking forward to both. Especially "Anatomize." The "Common Ground" download has me particulary pumped!

Chris DiCicco

I hear You, Travis I\'m in waist deep Production Hell myself and my meeger following is asking " when when when " I will hold off from pre ordering till Feb.

I should like to get 2 of the Thanatopsis CD\'s

Till then polish polish polish, Mix Mix Mix.

Dig Dig Dig that Music!

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Geranyl

This is excellent! Thanks for listening to the fans and making the reissue of IOLM possible.

Very exciting that Anatomize is so close to being released.

keagan2387

awsome travis i just pre-ordered IOLM cant wait till you get them pressed and shipped out its going to be rad :P

Aquabot

I\'ve just pre-ordered my copy of IOLM, now it\'s gonna be long weeks of impatient wait. ;D

Steve McKagan

Should it really be Buckethealand on the IOLM? Isn\'t it misspelled?

Change

Travis

No he\'s right, I\'m pretty sure there was a "d" in Bucketheadland on the original. Thanks for the tip off. This is a mock up of the cover and the twisted text made it a little hard to proof. Fortunately for me the many proof readers here keep me on top of this stuff. I\'ll get it fixed shortly. Also I\'ve had a number of emails asking why the new cover? Mostly it\'s to preserve the tour only aspect of the original pressing. If you got IOLM on the tour you still have a unique item.

gkg

QuoteMostly it\'s to preserve the tour only aspect of the original pressing. If you got IOLM on the tour you still have a unique item.

I think that\'s only right - I came late to the dance and it would not be fair for me to have the exact same item as someone who bought the original pressing.  Just like a second edition of a book is labeled as such and often has a new jacket.

I\'m just tickled I\'ll be able to get one at all!   :D
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Aquabot

I would have preferred the original cover, but I understand your point Travis, and anyway it\'s the music I\'m interested in the most. :) Thanks again Travis.

Steve McKagan

QuoteIf you got IOLM on the tour you still have a unique item.

Lucky me got it on this auction site  ;D

colmatose

snappergrass

Island of Lost Minds was a tour only cd?  I got mine sometime around the release of Cuckoo Clocks of Hell but I can\'t remember how.  I thought I bought it through TDRS.  Did they sell it on the Bucket of Bernie Brains tour?

bigbri

Good eye, Steve. I\'m a proofreader by profession and didn\'t notice the missing "D." Anyway, I liked the old cover a bit better, but this is cool too.