Live in studio performances

3 FOOLS 4 APRIL

Started by edjane_maps, July 07, 2006, 07:13:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

edjane_maps

3 FOOLS 4 APRIL
Scott Wannberg, Hank Mortensen,
and Viggo Mortensen
A two-disc CD/DVD that documents the reading given by Scott Wannberg, Hank Mortensen, and Viggo Mortensen on April Fool\'s Day 2006 at the Beyond Baroque Literary Arts Center, in Venice, California. Part of proceeds from sales will benefit Beyond Baroque. For more information on this unique institution, please go to www.beyondbaroque.org

Available July 17

www.percevalpress.com
edjane maps :)

m4sure

gkg

Scott Wannberg is a complete and total hoot - he\'s just such a sweet charming guy - you gotta meet him to understand perhaps, he\'s just this giant wonderful outraged child of a man.  i would totally recommend this dvd with Scott alone, but you toss in the two Ms and it\'s just a wonderful deal i am sure - we were supposed to be in LA for that show, actually, and are completely bummed not to have been able to make it down for that.  the dvd will have to serve as consolation prize.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

oldfolkie

Since I have no hope of getting to events like this (can barely get out to my local events) I\'m really pleased to see they\'re coming out with a CD/DVD. What a special thing!  8)

Now, if only someone could point me in the direction of a source for HM\'s chapbook. I heard there was one for sale at the event...?
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

gkg

i think they did a very limited printing on the chapbook.  since his dad\'s site isn\'t selling it i would try Beyond Baroque.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

edjane_maps

Gkg I agree with you !!!kisses and best wishes for all friends here!! :-* :-* :-*
edjane maps :)

oldfolkie

Very good point, gkg. I\'ll have to try calling them to see if (a) they have any left and (b) if they\'d consider shipping me a copy. Who knows, I might get lucky!
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein