Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Returned Soup and Next Project

Started by Chris DiCicco, June 06, 2005, 02:14:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

June 06, 2005, 02:14:25 am Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 02:15:58 am by Chris
Bad news  ???
My local music store could NOT sell , MY collabrative first effort with Chic Disc Rico \' HOW TO MAKE SOUP \' #\'s 8 and 9 I didn\'t know what I should do so I took them back.

Some Good news  :)
I started working on a Session Project intitled \' 7 Seven Sapitino \' Last month I layed down tracks for Toys and yesterday I rounded out some old and new Drum Loops from my new Drummer, Gramma Fuzz .

Travis, I may do this Itunes thing I had a pretty heady converstion with my step Dad about a guy name Havery Mandell, he typed it up and in short let me listen to a older version of myself...sortof. :-/

Chris    
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Check out Cristo Redentor- plus selected sessions [Remaster] I did not make this up....

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Just about finished writting Seven 7 Sapitino a 9 song album and I\'ve got some Ideas for  #4 tintativly called  \'OrganiX MadN Amusheen\' this will probably be a Greatful Dead/King Crimson inspired album sorta like Half and Half and mellowed.

DIG!

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Songlist for \'7 Seven Sapitino\' goes as follows...out on Huzzi Tac Records November 2005..

1 Pseudymic Anagram
2 Porchlight Blues
3 When You come from a Cave
4 Liebestod
5 Fate Decides when its Over
6 Lick Bled from a Stone
7 Foundations of Light
8 The Lost and Estranged
9 Leader of the Followers

titles and numbers subject to change and Kinko\'s will play a heavy roll in the distrabution of this Album....

think Fusion, Blues and D-Funk with Heavy Metal Exploring..

more to come Later.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Bad News just as I was rounding out the last two Basslines the Nut on the O.L.P. Bass broke, freaking out I then remained calm and moved everything down a String luckly I dropped the last two songs from the the New Album, Chic Disc heartly agreed, they didn\'t fit....so track listing is

Pseudnymic Anagram
Porchlight Blues
When You come from a Cave
Liebestod
Fate Decides when its Over
Lick Bled from a Stone
Foundations of Light

out November.....

Good News I\'ve finished the first half of My Poetry Book, I may release it on CD or in book format, I would like to do four more halves but who knows....

sorry for the Blah blah and about things you can not hear or touch.... My Bad!

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

:) The 7 Seven Sapitino Sessions will be out on Huzzi Tac Records November 11th 2005, Chic Disc and the rest of the band will be dealing with Kinko\'s with duplication deal but hopefully this date is set.

More to come....soon

Chris :)
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

update 3 out of 7 of the new songs have been complete, this will be a multi tude? of Fusion, Hard Rock, Techno , Blues and something called, D Funk, all massced up with Asian vocals and two off kilter drum set loops.

I guess I should simplify and call it Avant Guard, it will be much shorter the the last two albums almost a blender but not as fantasticly strange. SOUP was about making a soup out of sounds mushed in together in a can, WE was a space out Space in album, 7 Seven  will be the after diner mint.

yeah I like that.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

CMA

i can supply you with some drum loops if your intrested chris

you tell me a tempo and i\'ll do you some drum loops

jigsaw

do yu ever feel like you\'re talking to yourself?

if so...dont worry cause i have been reading jus not respondin\'
you are what you is

Chris DiCicco

To Moss Man I\'d love some Loops I can\'t play fast attack on Bass but Chic Disc Can Wail and Scorch like the devil coming out of his fingers... NUmbers hMm i dON\'t kNOw anY numberS, off the top of my head.

To Jigsaw, I speak to and from my Self to others through this thing called the Internet , I do it so I can be heard, even if its some wacky slander, a Romour mill or something I know and things that eXxite me in this new found creativity called Music, Art, Poetry, Acting (have\'nt been in anything yet, exept for TV) in this world on this Webpage from my mind comes thought.

o.k. sounding to Biblical or Spaced Out, Travis has other sections for that train of thought.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Good News , 7 Seven is Finished... Mic Problems persists in a few weeks Mixing starts I will probably step up release dates a week from 11th to 3rd of November.

Will explain more later.

Chic Disc interview comeing real real soon, I promise!

Bad News, a while ago I posted that I was going to get a Baritone Guitar, top of the line too, but the company was out of them till an undicided date, so I cancled my order and took the post off here, Travis was this not O.K.?....

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

the Interview with Chic Disc Rico

Q 1 how does the cosmic we differ from how to make soup?

A 1 Chris the Bass player took on the duty of the Bass and Percussions on Cosmic we the bass was rigged from a frettless or a slowed down Acoustic on, Soup.

Q 2 What was that Gongish sound on the song, Space?

A 2 that was a cooking pot hit at an controled timed loop.

Thats pretty funny.

Q 3 you left us holding our breath for awhile, why the long wait?

A 3 Well sound was a factor Chris had to find another Bass to really get the feel of the Cosmic sound and We also had to find a Record label that could hear the genius through the crazy sounds on the record.

(Huzzi Tac Records)

Yes the Huzzi has been a great help!

Q 4 your working with whom... now?

A 4 I just finished Working with the 7 Seven Sapitino Sessions with My new Drummer Gramma Fuzz and Chris has Bass Duty\'s agien and the Mandarin Man does vocals.

Q 5 mentors you listed a lot of people on , Soup, who taught you how to play guitar?

A 5 a real cool guy named Brian Rivers of Mumbo Gumbo fame.

Q 6 In closeing whats next for you?
Tours?
Albums?

No Tours!

I will be on three more Albums, The 7 Seven Sapitino, Organix Madn Amusheen and Patchworks all on Huzzi Tac Records then a Greatest hits that will be a Remix of all six Releases.

o.k. thank you Chic Disc Rico the 7 Seven Sapitino out November 3rd 2005 on Huzzi Tac Records................

Interview Ends
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

update on Double Album , Chic Disc Rico\'s 7 Seven Sapitino and Organix Madn Amusheen is a month and two weeks a way from release.

I will hold a diffrent Send It List...

a bit after I finish the cover at Kinko\'s in October, I\'m having some trouble with materials and getting started, but if all goes well I should have it ready by November 3rd-11th 2005.

as for Patchworks this will see the light of Day in 2006 EARLY 2006, it will be alittle bit more home cooked in the vien of \'Soup\' was, a Juxtapozition of old, Demo and B side songs with some new ones useing my Zoom Studio.

ok

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

30 days to go, I got the prints ready to be cut out, kicked my own a$$ into gear and am going to deliver something very strange and out there a product that blends into a collective force from Avant Gaurd to just plain weirdness... give me yer name Add I\'ll send you this thing, even if your across the pond or in outer space but simply dwell in innerspace, FREE I would like to reach a greater group with this thing...

I\'ll post in My Music in a week about the personal, gear, songs played and songs hidden in the 7 Seven Sapitino and Organix Madn Amusheen.

PEACE

Chris
The Exosphere  2013