New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Another word about mail delays

Started by Travis, December 18, 2005, 01:30:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I\'m still getting a number of emails from people concerned about ordering CD\'s from here and not seeing them yet. I want to make sure everyone knows that when you order a CD from here it is always sent out by the next day. This is the first time we have released a CD during the Christmas holiday. We sent out hundreds of orders in the first two weeks of December and the vast majority of them arrived to the lower 48 states within a few days. However I have heard from many who tell me its taken 10 days and longer to get their order. After 10 days I normally assume an order has been lost in the mail never to be seen again but in the last week I resent orders to two people convinced they would never see their order only to have them both show up within days of each other. I\'m a bit frustrated with the mail right now because I like to get people their orders within a few days of them ordering. I guess there is a reason the post office tells people to get their mail out three weeks before Christmas if the want it to show up in time. So I guess I\'m asking those that are waiting and wondering what\'s going on to have a little more patience this time of year. If you haven\'t gotten an order you made with me in December within 10 days, let me know by emailing me and I\'ll make sure you are taken care of.